17

Minjeong and Jimin goes back to the house they were staying. They were supposed to spend some time on the beach but then Jimin feels sick after having their lunch.

"Are you sure you're okay baby?" Minjeong ask carresing her face. Jimin didn't respond anymore and she immediately run towards the bathroom and throw up. "Min my head hurts." Minjeong immediately walk towards her holding her phone. "I'll ask your guards to call your doctor okay?" Minjeong ties her hair for her. Jimin only nods too exhausted to respond.
.
.
.
.
"Poison. You have to go back Your Highness and we have to inspect the restaurant." Jimin only nods her head. Minjeong who is listening silently smirk.

"Are you okay baby? Do you want me to help you stand?" Minjeong ask. But Jimin guards told her they will do it instead. So Minjeong stand aside preparing their things to go back to Seoul.

During the ride back Jimin head is on Minjeong shoulder while the girl keeps carresing her hand. "Still?" Minjeong ask. Jimin nods and lead Minjeong hand on her head. Minjeong immediately massage her head.
.
.
.
"My baby! What's wrong?!" Siwon immediately runs to his daughter bedroom when he heard the news. "She started feeling sick when we finish our lunch." Minjeong reply. Siwon immediately carres his sleeping daughter hair and kiss her head.

"You should sleep here tonight. I'm sure Jimin wants you to be by her side." Siwon smile at Minjeong. The latter only nods and smile before kissing Jimin cheeks.

Minjeong cuddles Jimin to sleep. She keeps carresing the older girl hair. "You're so beautiful" Minjeong whisper.
.
.
.
.
"How are you feeling today?" Minjeong ask when she sees Jimin slowly opening her eyes. Jimin looks at her and give her a weak smile. She's still feeling sick.

"Have they got a report from the restaurant?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only shake her head. Jimin snuggle closer on Minjeong chest and hum when Minjeong massage her scalp.

"Good morning." Yoona opens the door slightly. Jimin and Minjeong smile at her. "Are you feeling better now honey?" Yoona ask her daughter. Jimin only nods then smile at her mother. "Me and your dad have to attend a charity event. So you two help yourselves okay?" Yoona said before leaving.

The two proceed to keep cuddling until noon. Until Minjeong break the silence. "Unnie." Minjeong calls her. Jimin looks up at her. "They said you can only marry a royalty... I'm not a royalty so why does your father allow us to date?" Minjeong ask. Jimin smile and snuggle her face more on Minjeong chest. "Because when I was born. My Grandfather said that ladies can't be a heir. But my father doesn't want to have more kids because my mom almost died when she gave birth to me. So my grandfather have no choice but to break the rule."

Jimin sit up and cup Minjeong face. "and since I love you so much, I don't mind breaking another rule. Just as long as you're here with me." Jimin smile.

It's obvious Minjeong is her first love. Minjeong is her first in everything. But Jimin is well aware she's not Minjeong first but she knows Minjeong loves her as much as she love the latter. Or so she thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"How's your stay?" Taeyeon ask Minjeong. "It was fine. But she got sick." Minjeong reply while finishing her food. Key immediately looks at her and smile.

Taeyeon then pats her daughter head and head upstairs. The stepfather and stepdaughter smirk at each other.

"So you really did it?" He ask. "Why wouldn't I?" Minjeong respond. "Good girl. " key pat minjeong head while the girl only smile.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile at the palace. Jimin couldn't stop coughing blood. She then ask call one of the maids.

"Yes your Highness?" The maid ask. "Is my parents not home yet?" She ask. "Not yet. But they're on their way." Jimin the excuse her and try to stand up. She then walks towards the window to look outside.

"Why is he here?" She found her cousin walking towards the Palace entrance. She takes her phone and realise there's some text messages from her doctor.

"We found sildenafil in your drinks. But it doesn't come from the restaurant. We need to get the police involved." The text messages said. Jimin was confused why would they give her that. "Isn't that some sex pill?.." Jimin ask herself. Suddenly her door opens.

"Cousin!" Jaemin smile at her. Jimin only looks at him. He usually only show up if he caused something. "What are you doing here?" Jimin ask. Obviously doesn't want him there. "Waoh! That's not how we greet each other." Jimin rolls her eyes.

"I heard you got drugged." He ask smirking. Jimin stare at him. 'how does he knows that.' Jaemin only smirk and keeps babbling about wealth and whatever.

Suddenly a message pop up in Jimin's phone. It's from her doctor.

"Yes it is. But I'm still investigating. I haven't told anyone about this except for you."