11

"You look oddly extremely happy today." Yeji says as she and Jimin enters the council room. "Hm? What do you mean I'm always happy." Jimin continue reading her notes.

"Yeah right. Something is suspicious. Are you perhaps-" before Yeji could finish her words Chaewon suddenly pop up out of nowhere.

"Jimin!" Chaewon runs towards her. Jimin smile drop when she sees her. Her happiness immediately vanish. "You really transfer here." Jimin says. Chaewon only nods her head while smiling brightly.

While Chaewon is talking Jimin notice a familiar figure behind the girl. She let her hair down today, it makes her look even more beautiful. She only put on some light make up. What shock Jimin the most is Winter uniform is complete. She's wearing the Pink Knitted Vest instead of wearing the usual school blazer. Usually new students refuse to wear the pink uniform as they said it's too girly. Jimin thought Minjeong will think the same. But now. When she sees the girl. She can't take her eyes off of her.

"Are you listening?" Chaewon looks at Jimin. That causes Jimin to snap out of her thoughts and fix her notes. "It was nice catching up with you but I have to prepare for something." Jimin says and immediately turn around.

Meanwhile Minjeong. She doesn't want to wear the uniform. But she forgot to iron her other uniform so she have no choice but to wear the pink one. She could've wear her p.e uniform. But the principal informed them yesterday that today they have an official assembly. So everyone must wear their uniforms.

"Do I look good?" Minjeong ask herself as she looks in the mirror. Fixing her hair. She didn't even realise there's a pair of eyes watching her from afar.
.
.
.
.
.
"Let's sit together." Minjeong calls Ningning who is sitting alone. Ningning then stand up and sits next to her. Minjeong is sitting with her other friends Ryujin and Yuna.

The students were waiting until Jimin suddenly show up on stage. "Students please wait for a moment our assembly will begin shortly" Minjeong looks at her and remember what happened the night before. She can't help but blush.

When Jimin step down the stage everyone thought she will sit infront like usual because usually she's the MC. But today she instead help the other hall monitors to arrange the students seats.

"You're not gonna MC today?" Yujin ask Jimin. They're currently standing close to where Minjeong and her friends is sitting. "No Mr Lee will do it today. Since it's a very important assembly." Jimin answer.

She didn't even realise Minjeong is just staring at her. "Please empty the seats on the sides the council students and hall monitors will sit there." Yujin inform the students. Minjeong who was sitting on the side then immediately ask Ryujin to scooch over. Now there's and empty seat next to her.

"My tummy hurts." Wonyoung walk towards the two tall girls. Yujin immediately carres the younger girl tummy. Jimin only shake her head and looks around.

"Let's sit here." Jimin says. She was about to sit the seat infront of Minjeong. But Yujin immediately tells her to sit at the back because she wants to sit with Wonyoung. Jimin just follows what she said.

"You look nice today." Minjeong whisper shocking the girl beside her. Jimin turns to her and smile when she realise it's minjeong. "Thank you. You look gorgeous." Jimin praises her. Minjeong only looks down and blush.

Jimin leans near her ear and whisper. "No hello kisses for me?" Jimin teases her. Minjeong hits her shoulder out of habit and blush. Jimin only giggle. The students near them only look at them weirdly.
.
.
.
.
"Are you bored?" Jimin ask when she notice Minjeong keeps checking her apple watch. Minjeong turns to look at her and lean closer. Jimin immediately lower her head a bit. "I miss your lips." Minjeong whisper. Jimin smile when she heard it. She sits up straight and kiss Minjeong head. "Later okay?" Jimin says.

Minjeong sighs and nods. A few moments later, Yujin turns around a bit to talk to Jimin about something. Minjeong only looks at the stage and try to entertain herself. But she can't. She then looks at Jimin hands and immediately hold it. Jimin rubs her thumb on the back of Minjeong hand.

"Are you two dating?" Yujin ask Jimin. She notice their hands. Ningning who is next to Minjeong also widen her eyes when she sees it.

Jimin ignore Yujin question and keeps talking about their topic earlier.
.
.
.
.
"Can I send you home later?" Jimin ask. They're currently in the study room again finishing their project. Minjeong nods her head and focus on the project.

"Minjeong " Jimin calls her. Minjeong turns to her and was shocked when she feels those familiar lips on hers.

"You said you miss my lips" Jimin tease her. Minjeong hits her shoulder lightly and lean closer to kiss her.

Jimin wrap her arms around Minjeong waist and makes her sit on the table. Minjeong then wraps her arms around Jimin neck deepening the kiss.

Jimin pulls back and wrap minjeong legs around her lower back and kiss her again. Minjeong bite Jimin lower lip softly and enters her tongue when Jimin part her lips.

"Hmm~" Minjeong whimper when Jimin suck her tongue.

The tension is getting hotter and hotter as time goes. They can't let go off each other until suddenly someone opens the door without knocking it. Jimin immediately pulls back and look towards the door.

"So the project is sucking each other faces hm?"

It's her father.