71

Jimin slowly opens her eyes. Once she opens it she sees 3 little heads staring at her.

"good morning mama!' her kids greet her. Jimin sit up and smile. "Morning " Jimin said. "Mommy say! She will be home later! So we take care of mama!" Jinni said. The three then stand on the bed and shows off their hospital costume.

Jimin smile and pats each of her kids head. "Well my nurses and doctor may I take a shower?" Jimin said. The kids then immediately run towards the closet and ready her towel. Jimin slowly stand up and smile at her kids. They then hands her the towel. "Thank you" Jimin smile at them and enters the bathroom.

While waiting for the Jimin to finish, the three kids only sit on her bed waiting. Suddenly. "Mama's breakfast!" Minjeon said. The other two immediately jolt up and they run to find the maid. Once they found her, "Aunty! Can you bring mama breakfast to her room." Minjeon ask giving his puppy eyes. The maid smile and nods. "Sure Sir Minjeon."

The three kids then immediately run back upstairs. Continue to wait for their mama on the bed.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Minjeong she is rushing to get home. "What the hell were you thinking Jimin!" She said.

Turns out awhile ago Minjeong just finished her meeting. When suddenly her secretary enters with a file saying it's from Jimin attorney.

She opens it and was shocked to see the contain. "Jimin sold her company to me...to pay her debt." Minjeong said while staring at the paper.

"Kim Minjeong nows OWNS THE COMPANY 100%?!' Minjeong voice echoes thru her office. She immediately takes her handbag and car keys and drive home.
.
.
.
Minjeong enters the house and she was welcome by the laughter of the kids. She enters the living room and sees them watching a cartoon together. She smile and approach them.

"Mommy!" Minji notice her first. Minjeon and Jinni turns to her and their faces immediately light up. They then run towards her and hugs her.

"Hello my babies. Where's your mama?" Minjeong ask. "Room! She's still not feeling well." Minjeon said.

Minjeong carres his head. "I'll go talk to her first then I'll prepare your snacks Okay? Wait here."

She walks towards her room expecting Jimin to be there. But instead, she sees a tidy up bed. It's as if she no one slept there before.

She then walk downstairs towards Jimin room. She knocks softly on the door and opens it. She sees Jimin sleeping on her single bed.

That's when she realise how small the room is compared to hers. There's only a wardrobe on the other wall. Jimin's bed. That's it.

Jimin medicine is placed on the floor with a glass of water next to it. Minjeong slowly approach her.

She sits on the edge of the small bed and carres Jimin shoulder. She can feel Jimin warmth.

"You're so warm.." Minjeong said as she touches Jimin forehead. Jimin feels something on her forehead. So she slowly opens her eyes.

She immediately sit up and wipe her face seeing Minjeong. "You're home." Jimin said. Minjeong smile and nods. "Have you eat?" Minjeong ask.

"I haven't " Jimin said. "Why did you sleep here?" Minjeong ask. "this is my room." Jimin said. "But I told you to sleep in our room Jimin."

Jimin smile at her and shake her head. "No. That is your room. This is my room. I'm good enough here." Minjeong then looks around. The room is not that big obviously as it could only fit two furniture. There's no window, and there's only a fan.

"You're not well. It's best to rest there Jimin. It's more comfy " but the only reply she gets is a smile from Jimin. "I'm good."

Minjeong could only sigh and nods. "Let's eat together." Minjeong holds her hand. "Ah Minjeong." Jimin calls her. "Yes?" Minjeong reply.

"The company money...I already include everything that I owe you there. Including the doctor the house and everything." Jimin said. Minjeong looks at her.

"Now what are you going to do?" Minjeong ask. "Work at the flower shop." Jimin smile. Minjeong could only nods.

She then stand up holding Jimin hand. "Let's eat together " Jimin holds her hand and slowly stands up. She almost fell but Minjeong hugs her.

"I'll help you come." Minjeong then holds Jimin arm. They then walks towards the kitchen together. The kids is already there.

"Mommy! Mama!" Minjeon said. The kids smile happily seeing their parents together.

Minjeong smile and helps Jimin sit. She then sit next to Jinni. The maids then serve their food.

But Minjeong notice Jimin seems like she's struggling to feed herself. "Let me baby." Minjeong said and takes the spoon from Jimin hand.

Minjeong then start feeding her while staring at her with a soft gaze. Their kids only smile looking at them.

"I'm full..." Jimin said. Minjeong then stand up and grab her medicine and a glass of water. She even helps her to take it.

"Do you want to rest?" Minjeong ask. Jimin shake her head. "I can walk there on my own. You can eat first. Thank you.' Jimin then stand up and walk towards her room.

Minjeong frown seeing it. She expects her to go to her room but she doesn't want to.
.
.
.
Jimin was sleeping peacefully when her door suddenly opens. She slowly opens her eyes and was shocked to see Minjeong in her night gown.

"Min?' she calls her. Minjeong smile and carres her head. "Can you scooch over?" Minjeong ask. Jimin then leans on the wall.

Minjeong then lay under the covers next to Jimin. Making the older girl shocked. She then takes Jimin arm and wraps it around her shoulder. She kiss Jimin lips and place her hand on her nape.

"What are you doing?" Jimin ask. She's very confused. "I want to sleep with you " Minjeong said. Jimin blush hearing it. She couldn't even reply. She just lay comfortably and pulls Minjeong closer.