One: Audition.

It was time for school after the summer holiday, and it was the first day for Ashleigh, and she walked in with Kurt...

She had known Kurt through Rachel, but they've always seemed to get along.

Jacob Ben Israel was standing in front of a camera...

Jacob: "Up here. Come on. Focus. Okay. Hi, I'm Jacob Ben Israel, with Glee's Big Gay Summer with all the Glee Club dish you're dying to know. Rachel, how do you respond to rumours that your sister is better than you now that she's at school?"

Rachel: "Well, she isn't joining any clubs; she's already told me."

Jacob: "Okay, what about the rumours that you're incredibly difficult to work with?"

Finn: "As her boyfriend, I can answer that."

Rachel: "We've been dating all summer."

Finn: "Rachel's what you'd call a "controlist."

Rachel: "I'm... I'm controlling. "Controlist" isn't a word. I'm controlling. Performing is my life. And, yes, do I have opinions about it? Does my need to express those opinions annoy my fellow Glee Clubbers?"

Finn: "Yes. Yeah. That was out loud, wasn't it?"

Jacob: "Will Schuester, how do you respond to a recent post on my blog saying your Glee Club song selections sound like they come from a drag queen's iPod?"

Will: "Well, I try to do something for everybody. Uh, 25 percent show tunes, 25 percent hip-hop, 25 percent classic rock..."

Jacob: "One hundred percent gay. Confirm or deny the rumour that because you knocked up Quinn Fabray, you spent all your pool-cleaning money on a vasectomy."

Puck: "It's true. It was the responsible thing to do."

Jacob: "Is it also true you're suffering from crippling depression because you're not over Miss Fabray?"

Puck stared at him, then reached forward, knocking the camera out of his face.

Jacob: "How has life changed since the birth of your bastard child?"

Quinn: "Well, I'm happy to be back, and I'm ready to start fresh. And I'm a lot less hormonal, so there's not really any crying."

Jacob: "How was your summer?"

Santana: "My eyes are up here, Jewfro. And it was uneventful."

Brittany: "People thought I went on vocation, but I actually spent the summer lost in the sewers."

Jacob: "What can you say about the rumours that the two of you are dating?"

Tina: "Because we're both Asian? That's racist."

Mike: "Totally racist."

Mike and Tina walked around the corner, but the cameras caught them holding hands.