Three: Grilled Cheesus. Part Two.

Back with Finn, he was in the boys' locker room setting the Grilled Cheesus down...

"Cheesus, I don't need to tell you how much you rule. You've given me everything I've prayed for, and it turns out Rachel's boobs are really awesome. Anyway, I need another favour, so, Cheesus, I pray that I make quarterback again. Sam's a good dude... I just think I can deliver your message to the world more powerfully... if I'm the most popular guy in the school again."

"What are you doing?" Puck asked.

"Nothing. Eating."

Puck stared at him.

"So I pray before I eat. What's the big deal? You're not gonna tell anybody about this, are you?"

"No. It's cool. To tell you the truth, I actually went to temple with my nana yesterday. I know it makes me a wuss, but I'm bummed about Kurt's dad. I've kind of been praying for him. I know how hard it is not to have a father, you know? What do you pray for?"

 I know how hard it is not to have a father, you know? What do you pray for?"

"Yeah. Same stuff."

"You burned your grilled cheese." Puck says, walking away from him.

Later, Finn and Rachel were in the park...

"Why are we in a park?" He asked.

"'Cause I don't want anything to come between us and God, and because Yentl was outside when she sang this song in the movie. I just hope that God hears this song as a prayer for Burt Hummel and decides to bring him back to us."

Later, Finn, Carole, Quinn, Rachel, and Mercedes were at the hospital by Burt's bed...

"Who's next?" Asked Rachel.

"What's going on in here?" Kurt asked, walking over to his father's bed.

"We... we were just praying for your dad." Rachel said.

"Rachel, Quinn, and I are taking turns. We're from different denominations and religions, so we figured one of us was bound to be right." Mercedes tells him.

"I didn't ask you to do this." Kurt says.

"Honey, I know you're upset about what's happening. I get it. But friends help out even when you don't ask." Carole said.

"Mr. Kurt Hummel?"

"Dude, why didn't you tell us you wanted to pray in Muslim?" Asked Finn.

"I'm not Muslim. I'm a Sikh."

"Uh, Ashleigh found her; she's gonna see if acupuncture will improve the circulation in my dad's brain. Amazingly, needles pierce the skin better than psalms. Can you all leave now?" Asked Kurt.