Seventeen: A Night of Neglect.

Back in the choir room, Will wrote a sum on the board...

"We need $5,000 to pay for our trip to nationals in New York." Will tells them.

"Uh, what happened to the money we got from Cheerios?" Quinn asked.

"Sue has been hiding it in offshore accounts in the Cayman Islands, and we're having some trouble accessing it." Will said.

Mercedes and Rachel's mouths fell open.

"Any of it. This is saltwater taffy." Will says.

"I love saltwater." Brittany said.

"When's Ashleigh back? She'll know what to do." Sam says.

"When I was a student here, we paid our entire trip to nationals selling this... classroom to classroom, door to door. We push this stuff like crack. And so will we. So to make $5,000 at 25 cents apiece, we need to sell 20,000 pieces of taffy." Will says.

"Do you honestly think we can sell 20,000 anything? We won regionals, but at the same time we didn't... I still got a freaking cherry ICEE facial." Said Santana.

"Santana's right

"Santana's right. Nobody cares about us." Quinn says.

"I can't listen to this." Mike says, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Mike, are you okay?" Will asked.

"No. You know what I feel, how Ashleigh felt a few weeks ago. You guys complain about everything. And you lot... do depend on her a lot. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. No wonder she hasn't come back yet. And I don't think she wants to." Said Mike.

"I'm still trying to remember his name." Lauren whispered, leaning closer to Puck.

"Artie, Tina, Brittany, and I are on the Brainiacs." Mike said.

"Isn't that the Academic Decathlon team?"

"Wait, we have one of those?" Finn asked, looking over at Rachel

"We beat Carmel High to go to the Academic Decathlon Finals in Detroit next week." Artie says.