Eleven: The Sue Sylvester Shuffle. Part Two.

With Kurt and Mason, they were rehearsing with the Warblers...

Later, Kurt, Mercedes, Ashleigh, and Mason were at the coffee shop...

Mercedes and Kurt grabbed their coffee, sitting down at a table.

"I don't wanna sound cocky or anything, but you guys better be pulling out all the stops at regionals because the number we just rehearsed is so off the hook, it's dangerous." Mason says, walking over to a table and looking over at Ashleigh. "Ashleigh?"

"Ashleigh? Ash, Mason's talking to ya." Mercedes says.

"Uh-huh... we've not even started on nationals..." Ashleigh says.

"Regionals." Mason mumbled, correcting her.

"That's what I said." Ashleigh says, looking over at the wall and staring off into space.

"No, pretty sure you said nationals... hey, everything okay?" Asked Mason.

Ashleigh sipped her coffee, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Sorry, spaced out... I'm just tired. Sorry, maybe today wasn't a good idea to meet. You were right, I think... I think we should just concentrate on our own groups for regionals..." Ashleigh murmured, standing up and walking away.

Ashleigh was breathing heavily.

"Mercedes? Is she okay? I'm not gonna lie; I'm a little worried about her." Mason tells her.

"Awe, Mason, bless ya. Trust me, she'll be fine tomorrow. She's just been through the wars today, that's all." Mercedes says, popping some cake into her mouth.

"Like what...?" Kurt asked.

"Well, she had to deal with Karofsky; if that wasn't a kick in the teeth, she had the whole football team throw about eight slushies on her... um, what else? Oh, uh, she's quit Glee Club to stay Cheerios so Sue can shoot her out of a cannon. And oh, on the way up here, Sam told her the football team quit. And asked if she could try to find a solution." Mercedes tells them.

"You can't be serious? Tell me she didn't quit New Directions just to be thrown out of a cannon." Said Kurt.

Kurt and Mason furrowed their brows, and Mason looked outside, seeing Ashleigh leaning against the poles and watching the cars pass.

"Oh, and to top it off, Sue practically threw her down the... stairs. Don't tell her I've told you that." Said Mercedes.

"What?!" Mason and Kurt asked, shouting loudly and staring at Mercedes.

"Yeah, Mr. Schue said she was just walking downstairs, and Sue just threw her down them. She's got a lump on her forehead; why she's wearing a hat... she doesn't wanna worry you both." Mercedes said, looking at Kurt.

"She has been through a lot, hasn't she? I mean, having to sit in a room with Karofsky bound to mess anyone up. I'm gonna take her for a walk; maybe chatting about it might help. Be back in a bit." Said Mason.

Mason stood up, walking out, standing beside Ashleigh.

He signed.

"Do you like watching the traffic drive past or something?"

She jumped, turning her head and seeing Mason.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Quite all right. It's not like you did it purposely, did you? And yes, to your question. It's interesting... I don't know; it's like watching your life flash before your eyes." She tells him.