Fourteen: Blame It on the Alcohol.

The next morning, Finn ran into the choir room...

"Finn, what's wrong?" Tina asked.

"Guys, Sue asked Ashleigh to join Aural Intensity. And Ashleigh looked to be thinking about it." Finn said, walking over to his chair and sitting down.

"What?!" Puck and Sam asked, shouting loudly and looking over at Finn.

"There we go; we're totally and royally screwed. If Ashleigh joins Aural Intensity, then..." Quinn said.

"We've lost. Yeah. We need to convince her to stay." Said Mercedes.

"How?" Santana asked.

"I don't know! But we've got to figure something out, and fast! No way in hell are we losing Ashleigh to Aural Intensity!" Finn shouted.

"What are we gonna do?" Sam asked.

Ashleigh walked into the room, feeling everyone staring at her.

A few minutes later, Will walked into school, going into Figgins's office...

"You wanted to see me?"

"William, we have an epidemic on our hands." Figgins said.

"Head lice?"

"Worse. Giggle juice." Figgins said.

"I'm sorry. What?"

"Alcohol, William. The wet devil. Our children are so brazen... they're showing up to school wasted. And not wasted on lessons, Will... wasted on alcohol. Just this week, we've had five suspensions... for intoxication on school grounds." Said Figgins.

"Drinking's never been a problem at this school."

"There's new alcoholic beverage targeted for kids, Will. Listen to the radio. Pop music glorifies binge-drinking. We have to do something to protect our children, Will." Figgins tells him.

"I... I totally agree. How... how can I help?"

"I decided to make this week... Alcohol Awareness Week at McKinley. I have contacted Kitty Dukakis, who will be the guest speaker at my assembly... where your Glee Club will perform a song... highlighting the dangers of teenage drinking. Can I count on you, William?" Asked Figgins.

Later, Will walked over to Emma, who was eating

"Emma?"

"Hi." She said.

"Enough with us not being friends. I heard through the grapevine... that you and Carl started looking for a tract house. I wanted to say I'm genuinely happy for you."

He placed a bowed, boxed toastie in front of her.

"Thank you. That's really sweet. Do you want to catch up?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sure."

"How have you been?" She asked.

"Busy. Glee Club's gearing up for regionals..."