Two: Britney/Brittany.

The next morning, New Directions were all sitting down in the choir room, and Ashleigh was sitting beside Kurt...

"All right. Who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?"

"He discovered America." Brittany said.

"Close. He did write an ironic chart topper... "Sailing."

"I have a bad feeling about this lesson." Kurt whispered, leaning closer to Ashleigh.

"Never heard of him. Don't want to hear about him." Tina said.

"Now, some people think of the term "easy listening" as a bad thing... but I'm gonna let this music speak for itself. You guys love Lady Gaga and the Rolling Stones... and you guys are really good about putting it all out there... but really good music can also be controlled and restrained. It doesn't have to attack an audience. It let them come to you."

Will handed them all a piece of paper.

"How can you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like a hundred miles apart." Finn said.

"Mr. Schue, if I may, I think I speak for all of us... when I say that it's not that we don't love the idea... of spending a week on this silky-smooth adult contemporary. It's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign... that has swelled to over five members. The ardent demand? This week, at the fall homecoming assembly... the McKinley High School Glee Club performs a number by... wait for it... Ms. Britney Spears." Said Kurt.

"Yo, Spears is fierce, yo." Ashleigh said.

Everyone began celebrating.

"Sorry. Kurt. Kurt. Kurt. No. No. No. I don't think she's a very good role model."

"But, Mr. Schue, we kind of grew up with her." Rachel says.

"She's literally why I wanted to become a performer." Ashleigh said.

"I don't want to do Britney." Brittany tells them.

"Why no Britney, Brittany?" Asked Kurt.

"Because my name is also Britney Spears." Said Brittany.

Everyone turned to stare at her.

"What?"

"What the hell is she talking about?" Mercedes asked, frowning softly.

"My middle name is Susan. My last name is Pierce. That makes me Brittany S. Pierce. Brittany "Spierce." I've lived my entire life in Britney Spears's shadow. I will never be as talented or as famous."

Everyone turned to each other, staring really confused

"I hope you'll all respect that I want Glee Club to remain a place where... I, Brittany S. Pierce, can escape the torment of Britney Spears." Said Brittany.