Six: Never Been Kissed.

In the boys locker room, Finn was lying in a tub of warm water, and Sam stood beside him, watching the guy pour ice into his tub...

Sam removed his top, and he climbed into the tub, exhaling sharply.

"Ooh!"

"Dude." Finn said, looking over at Sam and seeing him sitting down in the tub. "How do you stand that cool tub?"

"I would say I'm used to cold showers from previous ex-girlfriends, but Ashleigh's different, though."

Sam got a flashback to them making out in his bedroom, and she hovered over him.

"Wait, are you two dating?" Finn asked, looking over at Sam.

"No, I think it's more of a friends with benefits sort of thing for her."

"Rachel's the polar opposite of Ashleigh... Rachel's waiting for marriage. How is it that I found a girl who won't put out and you do?" Asked Finn.

"I suppose you'll just have to wait until Rachel's comfortable."

"Well, I just think about the opposite of what I'm doing." Finn tells him.

Finn tells him about the time he hit a mailman.

"Well, I've never actually almost killed a civil servant before. And like I said, I'm good. Most of the time."

"Well, if you find yourself struggling, find something to be your own buzzkill. You know, something that's totally not hot." Finn says.

"If you're on this football team, you'll wear a cap, no exceptions!" Shannon shouted, staring at Artie.

"Ever noticed that when the Beiste gets all fired up, her underpants go right up her butt?" Asked Finn.

"Looks like I found my mailman."

"Yes, you did

"Yes, you did." Finn tells him.

Sam smiled.

The next morning, Ashleigh and Kurt walked into school together, arm in arm

"I take it; we have a lot of sweater trains to look forward to this season." She says.