Fourteen: Blame It on the Alcohol. Part Two.

Later, Will and Shannon walked into the staff room...

"Am I out of touch? I used to drink a lot more when I was their age. Most of the time it was just to deal with Terri, but... who am I to tell them not to drink... when I blacked out a couple of times when I was their age? And I ended up okay."

"You're taking this way too hard. Is everything okay? Is something else going on?" She asked.

"Let's see. Um... my divorce is starting to really sink in. Sue's coaching my competition at regionals... oh, and Ashleigh might be joining Aural Intensity with Sue. And Emma's looking for a house with her husband."

"Ashleigh's leaving Glee? No, that won't do. I can have a word if you want." She says.

"No. It's okay; she needs to make these decisions herself... I'm just worried if she leaves and joins Aural Intensity... we've got no chance of winning."

"I'm sure it won't come to that... I reckon those glee kids are doing everything they can to keep her here. What do you do for stress relief?" She asked.

"Exercise."

"Well, me too, but that's a little too close to being productive. You got to get a little ridiculous, man. Bum off some of that angst." She tells him.

"You have any suggestions?"

"Tomorrow night... you're tagging along with me for my stress relief. We're going to a little place they call Rosalita's Roadhouse."

"Isn't that like a honky-tonk bar?"

"You ain't lived till you've seen me in a cowboy hat." She says.

With Mason and Kurt, they arrived at the café for coffee...

"I didn't drink that much. Anyway, it was Ashleigh's fault; she kept pouring me drinks."

"Are you kidding me? Blaming someone else for your actions? Mason, I know you like the girl, but you two spent the whole night sucking off each other's faces." Kurt tells him.

"She kisses really well."

Mason grabbed his phone, which was vibrating.

"Oh, speak of the devil."

Mason: "Hey, Ashleigh. Kurt and I were just talking about you."

Ashleigh: "Hmm, about how I made a total embarrassment of myself?"

Mason: "No, I think I made more of an embarrassment of myself than you did."

Ashleigh: "Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question... but not over the phone."

"Don't tell me she's still drinking... she sounds drunk." Kurt said.

"Shh, shh, shh, shh." Mason says, shushing Kurt.

Mason: "Um, yeah. Uh-huh. All right, I'll see you then. Okay, bye."

Mason takes a seat at the table, smiling softly.