One: Audition. Part Two.

Still in the choir room with Sam, Puck, Finn, Artie, and Mike...

Sam laughed.

"That was really cool." Said Sam.

"Nice. So, you think you can come back and do that in front of everybody?" Finn asked.

"Sure." Sam says, smiling softly at them.

Finn hits the drums.

The next day, Kurt and Mercedes were in the choir room, and he played a few keys on the piano...

"So, is that a men's sweater?" Mercedes asked, staring at his jumper.

"Fashion has no gender."

Rachel walked into the choir room, closing the lid to the piano and staring at them.

"Ladies, we have a problem. There's a new student called Ashleigh Berry, and she was remarkable. Of course she was!" Rachel shouted.

"Okay. So, I'm gonna go now." Said Mercedes.

"Wait! My sister has a remarkable voice." Rachel mumbled, signing loudly. "I'm just... I'm very worried. You know, not for myself but for my lesser Glee Clubbers, who don't get as many solos. So, I've paid 100 dollars to Azimio and Karofsky to brutally Slushee us in front of Ashleigh's locker, terrifying her and ensuring she doesn't sign up."

Kurt and Mercedes stared at Rachel.

"Okay, this is the part where you're supposed to be hugging me and thanking me." Rachel tells them.

"You are a horrible, horrible sister. That's awful. You're awful." Mercedes says.

"But solos. I mean..." Rachel muttered.

"Look, Rachel, more than anything, we wanna beat Vocal Adrenaline. And if your sister can do that, she's in."

"You know what? You're right

"You know what? You're right. It's just so like me to be totally blinded by my concern for the two of you. Well, I'll go talk to Ashleigh now and just let her know how truly welcome she really is." Rachel mumbled, walking towards the door.

"She's just worried about herself. I bet her sister is like ten times better than her." Mercedes whispered.

A few minutes later, Ashleigh was standing at her locker, putting some books into it, and Rachel walked over to her...

"Here's the address for the audition tomorrow and helpful directions. Looking forward to seeing you there."

"Okay." Ashleigh says.

Rachel turned around and walked away, and a smile fell from her face.

A few minutes later, Sue walked into the staff room, sitting at a table, looking over at Will's table...

"Beiste is on the move. Operation Mean Girl is a go." Sue said, turning around and staring at the workers, clapping her hands. "Move. Go! Disperse. Leave the Danish."