Three: Grilled Cheesus.

Finn's Voice-Over: "It all started a week ago. I was super hungry, but my mom was gone, so I busted out the George Foreman. It wasn't making the cool grill marks it used to... after I tried to use it to dry my shoes, but when it comes to grilled cheese, I'm not that fancy. And when I pulled the sandwich out, I saw the face of God... literally. I had made a grilled "Cheesue."

"I'm so hungry

"I'm so hungry."

Finn's Voice-Over: "I'm not the most religious guy... I sort of worship Eric Clapton and Ochocinco... but this was different."

He cut the grilled cheese, trying to keep God intact.

Finn's Voice-Over: "So I decided to see what it felt like to, you know, pray."

"Dear Grill Cheessus, first of all, you're super delicious. Please, Grilled Cheesus, please, let us win our first football game. It would mean so much to Artie, and I think you kind of owe it to him. I mean, you did sort of screw him in the leg department. In return, Cheesy Lord, I'll make sure we honour you in Glee Club this week."

The next morning, Kurt walked into the garage to meet his dad

"Hey, Dad." Kurt said.

"Hey, that's my boy."

"You forgot your breakfast." Kurt says, handing him a brown paper bag. "Suzanne Somers says that skipping breakfast is suicide."

He looked into the paper bag.

"It's an egg white wrap on a sprouted wheat tortilla, half a grapefruit, and a green drink." Kurt tells him.

"Where's my usual breakfast?"

"A coke and two Slim Jims?" Asked Kurt.

"Yeah. Breakfast of champions."

"Dad, you are not a kid anymore. You have to start taking care of yourself." Kurt says.

"I guess with enough hot sauce, this will be all right. Thanks. Hey, don't forget, Friday night dinner is at 6:00 instead of 7:00 this week. Carole and Finn are coming over, and she has to work the night shift."