Sixteen: Original Song. Part Two.

Later, Ashleigh was sitting in her bedroom working on a song...

She breathed heavily, seeing Rachel walking past.

"Rachel? Can I talk to you?"

"Hey... what are you doing? Still working on that song?" Rachel asked, walking into her bedroom and sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"You know, I love you, right? And I'll do anything for you... anything."

Rachel laughed.

"I know that. Same here. I love you too. What's going on with you? You've been quiet ever since you got home, and you know our Dads... they'll want a full-life story if they see you like this." Rachel says.

"Do you... do you think I'm a bad person?"

"What?" Rachel asked, laughing softly and shaking her head. "No. I don't."

"Do you think I'll hurt Mason? Like, really badly hurt him?"

"Uh, you haven't got the best record when it comes to dating guys, Ash... but maybe Mason's the one, so try not to." Rachel tells her.

Ashleigh laughed.

"I don't intend to. Hey, I recently learned something today... and I don't... I think you deserve to know the truth. Finn and Quinn are dating; they have been for weeks."

"Yeah, well, I'm happy for them. Right, I'm off to bed. Goodnight. Love you." Rachel says, kissing her forehead and walking out of her bedroom.

"Love you too."

As soon as Rachel was in her bedroom, she began to cry.

Ashleigh stared down at the paper with her song on, and she remembered the awful things Quinn said and sniffled lightly, biting her bottom lip.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A few days later, Will was at school straightening out his tie when Sue walked over to him...

"Hey, buddy, you gettin' ready to load up the bus and head off to regionals? Awesome."

"You seem awfully chipper." He says.

"I am, William. I'm positively drunk with confidence. In fact, I am so sure of my Glee Club's impending win, I'm gonna drop a little turdlet on you. I lied to you last week, William. I forged that letter from My Chemical Romance. Also, I didn't sleep with the drummer."

"Actually, Sue, I'm quite glad you did. We got two other brilliant songs."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.