Chapter I- The Beginning

BANG BANG BANG-
CCCCRRRREEEEAAAAAKKKKK
"Wake up asshole!"

Angel shot up from his bed.
"HU-HUH?"
He saw Husker standing at his door, with the typical look on his face. Completely unbothered.

"Ohhh...Kitten came to wake me upp~" Angel said with a smirk

"Charlie is freakin the FUCK out right now. She needs you to get up." Husk responded, getting more annoyed

"UGH. Fineee. You're no fun!" Angel said, getting out of bed.

He put on a pink robe with white fuzz on the ends of the arms. Angel opens the door and walks into the lobby.

"OOH!" Charlie yelps and skips to Angel, away from Vaggie. "Angel where have you been?!"
"Bed. Ya got any coffee?"
"I can't beli- wait huh?"
"Coffee. Ya got it?"
"Uhh no. Vaggie and I don't drink coffee. We have tea though-"
"Ah ah ah! Coffee."

Angel walked his way to the bar. She smirked and raised his eyebrows
"Heyy Husky~"
"Don't you dare fuckin call me that shit-"
"Can I get a drink?" He said, biting his lip.
"At this hour?"
"Yea! We don't got coffee, so drinks are my next best option."
"Alright. Also don't do that biting-your-lip thing again. It's weird."
"Whattttt?? You don't like my work husky?" He said in a teasing tone

Husk gave Angel an are-you-fucking-kidding-me look and slid the drink across the bar in front of Angel. Angel picked up the glass and chugged it. He slammed it down, threw it in the sink, and walked away. Husk was not pleased.

BRRRRRR......BRRRRRRRR....BRRRRRRR

Angel got his phone out of his pocket. It was Val. He sighed and picked up the phone. "Mhm....","yeah.", "yeah. I guess.","bye.". Angel rushed to his room and threw on his usual clothes.

"Oh hey Angel! Now that you have had coffee -" Vaggie intersects and says beer "-yes beer.. now you can help us plan this event!"
"Not now toots." He states flatly,"I need to go."
"Oh okay! Maybe after!" Charlie said as she waved him off. Vaggie looked over at Charlie, who was losing her enthusiasm.
"Yknow, it's nothing personal hun. His boss just works him to the bone." Vaggie said, nearing closer to Charlie
"I know," Charlie responded,"but I don't get why he can't ask for a day off?"
"His boss is Valentino! He will never give Angel a break." Vaggie insisted
Charlie sighed and slowly walked to their room.

"You are right" husk said to Vaggie, "but Charlie is too focused. It's like tunnel vision. You need to try to tell her who Val is and what he can do. Maybe it will wake her up."
"I don't wanna crush her dream!" Vaggie snapped back
"If you don't, she'll be stuck in that dream."
"If she can live in delusion and still be happy it's okay! We're prepared to fight angels husk! Her 'delusion' isn't a delusion husk!!"
"She will survive yes, but she sure won't be livin! If you're pickin up what I'm puttin down.."
"She will do just fine. Don't tell me how to talk to my girlfriend!" Vaggie said as she stormed off. She stomped up the stairs and into her room.

Husk knew that neither of them were ready for the truth. So he waited in his room for Angel to get back. He was sometimes good with confrontation..maybe he could help!

——————TIMESKIP: ANGLE'S BACK———

Angel walks in the door, holding his cheek in his hand. Husk looks over and his ears pop up a bit. "Oh hey Ange-"
"Not right now." Angel responded flatly
"But I need to talk to you about something!"
"Later."

Angel walked back to his room and slumped onto his bed. Fat Nuggets was waiting for him. He put his hand on the pigs face and smiled a bit. Angel stood up and changed into pajamas. They resembled lingerie but not completely. Very loose and revealing at the same time. [A.N. Kind of like Vaggies pilot outfit (if u want a better picture)]. He sat down on a swivel chair and scrolled his fan pages. There was the normal R34, regular fanart, questions, etc. he gave up on trying to find something interesting and put his phone down on the table. He got up and needed something to keep his mind off of Val. He couldn't stop thinking of what had just happened.

Meanwhile, Husk sat in his room, channel surfing. Baking, cooking, home renovation, movie, show, movie, cartoons, adult swim, there was nothing good on. Then he had an idea. He took some cards from out of his drawer and set out a solitaire game. He started to play solitaire while he was waiting for Angel. His thoughts bounced around in his head, although always dancing around what had happened with Angel. He didn't want to think about it. He didn't want to think about Angel getting hurt.

CCCRRRREEEEEAAAAKKKKK

Husk's head jolted up from his game,"what the fuck?" He mumbled. He got up and walked to his door and opened it. He perked his ears and looked down the hallway like he was crossing the road. Nobody on the right...nobody on the-ANGEL?? He ran out to catch Angel, who was drunkenly walking back to his room. Angel fell and collapsed into Husk's arms.
"Pull yourself together, legs" he said as he helped Angel regain his balance.
"But I don't wannaaaa~" Angel whined
"You're drunk as fuck. I'm gonna take you to your room where you're gonna sit the fuck down."
"Come onnn!! Let's go! Let's go..give some head......or....like......fuckin........kill somethin'. I'm bored and drunk! Ooh! Do you think I can hit up Charles' ex!?"
"There is no Charle- WAIT. DO YOU MEAN CHARLIE?? NO!"
"I know you wanna kitten!!"

Husk carried Angel into his room. He set him down on the bed.
"So how did ya get drunk again?"

—————————————TO BE CONTINUED