Chapter IX- Girl Talk

Charlie busted open the door to her room. Vaggie was sleeping in the bed. Charlie excitedly trotted over to Vaggie and leaned over. "Vaggie!" she whispered. Vaggie sluggishly turned around and rubbed her eyes. She checked her phone, 5:24 am. "What is it babe?" Vaggie gently and tiredly whispered. "I wanna talk about something with you!" Charlie said with a small grin on her face.

"Nothing serious right? My brain isn't working the best right now" Vaggie chuckled.

"No! Of course not!" Charlie started, "it's about Husker and Angel!"

"Oh ok! What's up with them?"

"I think they're dating! Or at least talking."

"WHAT?!"

Vaggie sat up and was a lot more awake now.

"YEA!"

"How do you know?"

"We'll think about it! They hang out and talk A LOT now. Husk makes Angel coffee EVERY MORNING. And let me ask you something Vaggie, WHERE IS HE GETTING COFFEE?? We don't have coffee in this hotel!"

"He could be using a stash?"

"That's the thing! If they weren't dating, I don't think husk would share his stash with Angel if they weren't! Do you think Husk would share his stash with you just because you wanted it?"

"No...but that doesn't really constitute as evidence babe."

"Well Angel has been talking about what they do together behind closed doors and I normally just assume that it's just Angel up to his regular antics but I don't think it's a joke anymore..."

"Honestly, I've been thinking a little of the same thing. Haven't you noticed the way that Husk and Angel look at each other. I mean, God, it's like looking in a mirror of me and you."

"WELL WHAT DO WE DO?!"

Charlie jumped up and lovingly grabbed Vaggie by the collar on excitement. Vaggie patted Charlie's hand and gently put Charlie down next to her.

"I don't think we can really do anything babe, just be supportive of whatever they choose to reveal, even it's it's nothing at all."

Vaggie smiled and Charlie reciprocated. "I still wanna do something for them! Maybe nudge them along the way Yknow?" Charlie said with a warm smile. "Well," Vaggie said, looking up at Charlie, "I don't really wanna budge into their lives. I don't wanna make them think that they have to hide away from me. But you can do whatever you want!"

"You sure?" Charlie asked

"Yep!" Vaggie said happily

Charlie immediately got the biggest smile on her face. "IM GONNA SET THEM UP ON A LITTLE DATE!!". Before Vaggie could say anything, Charlie leapt out of the room.

———————Husk's room————————

BAM

The door flung open. Husk shot up from his bed. He looked over and saw Charlie standing at the door. His ears shot up and he shuffled around in his bed a little and adjusted the covers. "Husker?" Charlie called. Husk pretended to wake up unhappily. "What do ya want?" Husk asked. "Do you know where Angel is? I can't find him anywhere!" Charlie asked him. Husks ears shot up again and his face went red. "Nope! No idea! Now let me sleep!" Husk hurriedly shouted back. Charlie immediately knew what was up. "Oookkkaaaayyyy then. I'll go check his room."

As she was walking out, she heard a rustling under husk's covers. Then, Angels head popped up. He looked disoriented and tired.  "Whos here?" He tiredly asked husk. Husk hastily grabbed Angel by the back of the head and shoved him back under the covers. Charlie smirked and turned around. While she didn't see any of the events happen, she did hear them. "Husk?" She asked, "who was that?". "What do you mean?" Husk replied. "I didn't hear anything?". "Charlie?" Angel said from under the covers. His voice sounded muffled but very much awake. "Oh there he is!" Charlie said with a smile on her face.

Angel sat up and took the covers off of his head. "What are ya doin here princess?". "Oh! I was just looking for you! Come on you two follow me!" Charlie triumphantly responded. Husk looked over at Angel with an im-not-mad-I'm-just-dissapointed look and Angel smirked back. They both got up and followed Charlie back to her room. Vaggie was getting ready for the day.

When they walked in, Vaggie jumped a little. "Oh there you are!" She said in a perky tone. Her and Charlie happily hugged each other as husk and Angel slowly followed behind her.

"Vaggie do you know what the fuck is going on?" Husk asked vaggie. "Nope! This was all Charlie's idea!". "Of course it was". Husk rolled his eyes. Angel quickly made himself at home like he usually does, sitting down in a chair and extending his legs, crossing them almost in front of his face. Charlie let go of Vaggie and walked in front of the boys. "Okay! So...I have a special job for you two!" She said with a big grin on her face. "What is it?" Husk inquired.
"I want you to find a list of good people to kind of, for a lack of better words, scope out for the hotel!"
"Ya gotta be kiddin." Angel said, shuffling around in his seat. "I'm sorry toots but you want us to go and find targets for the hotel? Like people in HELL who want to actually REDEEM themselves? I think you've sent off the bar now, Princess!"
"Well I think it's a good idea." Husk said calmly.
"Whaaatttt?!" Angel said, visibly shocked.
"Yea! I mean there's gotta be some fucked up drug addict out there who wants to get into heaven."
"We all wanna get into heaven!"
"No like....redeem themselves!"
"Ugh fine. I'll do it. But I better be gettin paid or somethin."
"Come on Angie! It's for the hotel!" Husk said, smiling.

Charlie jumped with joy. "All right! You'll start tomorrow!!"

[A.N. What do you guys think of my new chapter titles ;))))]