Chapter VI pt 1 - Fire!

Husk smiled and turned around, his wings brushing against Fat Nuggets. "Well I'm gonna go help Charlie and Vaggie with their breakfast. We all know that the two can't focus.". Angel snapped out of his admiration and was confused. "Husk, the two love each other so much! There ain't no way that the two can't make breakfast?". "The two get distracted way too easily. Betcha Charlie is singin a song by now!" Husk jokingly said as he walked off. Angel followed him to the kitchen.

Angel Dust sat down at a table with 6 seats. He looked over at the kitchen where he saw Charlie frantically trying to blow out a fire in a pot while Vaggie and Husk looked for a fire extinguisher. Angel sprung up and helped in the search. "Charlie! This is YOUR hotel. Do ya seriously have no clue where your fire extinguisher is??" Angel asked as he was looking for it. "It's not my hotel!" Charlie said in a panic,"It's my dads!". "We'll tell yer dad to put fire extinguishers in more convenient places!" Husk chimed in. "Found it!" Angel exclaimed happily as he triumphantly held up the fire extinguishers. "We'll use it then!" Husk said and shoved Angel towards the fire with his hips. Angel recoiled as he pulled the pin and extinguished the fire. He put the fire extinguisher by the trash can. "Listen toots, I'll try cookin now okay?" Angel said, looking at Charlie. Vaggie stepped forward and took in a breath like she was going to say something, but nothing came out. Vaggie, with her blood boiling, dragged Charlie out of the kitchen by the hand.

Angel grabbed the now burnt pot and put it in the garbage. He got a new pot and a wooden spoon. He put in an assortment of peppers and mushrooms, noodles and sauces, until he made a delicious pot of spaghetti with peppers and mushrooms in it [A.N. This is actually really good irl. If y'all are interested I'll post the recipe :3]. He put down an old rag in the center of a booth that Charlie and Vaggie were sitting on. He sat the pot on that rag and sat down opposite to the two.
"Damn Angel.." Vaggie said while chewing,"I didn't know you could cook!". "Yea! It's a secret talent!" Angel said triumphantly.

After eating, the group walked back to their rooms. Although, Husk followed Angel into his room.

IM SO SORRY BUT THIS IS GONNA BE A 2 PARTER 😭😭