Chapter II- Hangover Coffee

Husk walked into Angels room, holding his hand as he walked in.

Husk could immediately smell strong perfume. To his right there was a large vanity. [A.N. Kind of like Mammons mirror in Helluva but with a heart instead of Mammons head]. To his left, a round bed with round pillows. Beside the bed, a hellpig sitting apprehensively. Husk took a deep breath, lifted Angel up and onto the bed. In a drunken state (and tone), Angel says "Oh! You're gonna marriage-carry me husky~" in his normal flirty tone. "Come on Angel let's quit this bullshit. How did you get drunk in the first place?" Husk responded in a more serious tone,"you wouldn't just quit all your progress."
"Val.. it was Val." Angel said, getting serious as well.
"What did he do..-"
"VAL-IN THIS DICK IN YO MOUTH!!AYEEEE" [A.N. Before I get a million comments pointing this out, no it's not supposed to make sense.]

Husk frowned. "Angel! Come on! You need to sober up for a minute!!"
"Just leave me alone if ya gonna be a Debbie downer! I just need a break from Val!! It ain't that big-a deal!"
"Angel you're ruining your progress!"
"Awh man! No way MY Husk is conformin to this redemption shit!"
"I'm not. I just thought you were better than that."

Husk walked out of the room with a heavy heart. Hopefully he will be normal—no—more normal by tomorrow.

——————-THE NEXT DAY—————
5AM
BEEP BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP B-
SLAM!

Husk slammed down on the alarm clock provided by Charlie in every room. He rubbed his eyes, slumped out of bed, and cracked his back. He dragged himself out of his room and into the lobby. He goes behind the bar counter and opens a secret cupboard. In there is a rack with coffee creamers and a Keurig [A.N. For those who don't know, a Keurig is a coffee maker where you put in a pouch/cup thing and hot water and it makes coffee for you]. He took out a creamer and put it in the Keurig. While the Keurig is cranking, he turns around to a mini fridge with a picture of Angel Dust on it, held on haphazardly with a magnet. He pulls out a liquid creamer-peppermint mocha flavored. Husks favorite. He got his black coffee and poured the creamer in.

As Husk grabbed his mug and started to go to the couch, he hesitated. He turned around and made a second cup. He set his cup down and held the other one.

Husk walked down the cramped hallway and knocked on Angels door. No answer. Husk sighed and walked back to the bar. He pulls out a notepad and pen from the drawer next to the cash register.

Hey. I made you a cup of coffee.
-husk (SCRIBBLED OUT)
Just know that this won't be a regular thing. This is one time.
-Husk

He walked back down the hallway and to Angels door. He gently opened the door with a creak and gingerly put the cup and note on Angels nightstand. Husk walked back outside and sat down on the couch in the lobby, feeling fulfilled.

Then he heard it
Those horrible clicks
Those clicks, oh so reminiscent of a deer
It was the heavy footsteps of Alastor

"Oh hello friend!" Alastor said,smiling at Husker. Very eerily. "What do you want?" Husk shot back. "I was just saying good morning! And it seems like someone~ woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Alastor said condescendingly. "I just have a lot on my mind that's all!" Husk replied, getting more tense with every word. "I don't mean to pry, but what is it? Cant be anything a little smile can't fix!" Alastor grinned while pulling Huskers cheeks up to form a smile. "It's nothing!" Husk yelled and stormed to his room. Alastor tilted his head like the Cheshire Cat and disappeared.

Angel Dust woke up with the worst hangover. "Fuck..." he mumbled. He fluffed his hair in his hands and glanced over at his bedside table for his phone. He doesn't find his phone, but he finds a cup of coffee and a note. He picks it up curiously and reads it. "Heh!" He chuckled "that cat actually cares..". He takes a sip of the coffee and falls in love.

He gently sips the coffee while he gets ready for the day. Until he hears his phone go off, ruining his optimism.