Chapter VII - Yoko-Calandira

Charlie rallied all of the demons into the lobby and started a meeting with everyone. Alastor walked calmly down the hallway and nifty quickly followed behind him. Vaggie walked down the stairs with her hand on the railing, smiling in admiration at Charlie. Husk wiped his eyes and walked out of his room. Angel yawned and followed behind him. Charlie had a huge smile on her face. "Hello everyone!!" She yelped out, "so I can tell that some of us are bonding more than others. So I decided that I would put my foot down and set up everyone on little dates!!". "Dates? Like romantic shit?" Husker asked, looking pisssed off. "I'm not interested in anyone romantically, ever." Alastor said, crooking his head. "No no not romantically! Just a little play-date!" Charlie said, comforting the two. "Is that okay with everyone?" Charlie asks. There is a collective of yes's and nodding from everyone. "Okay! I have partnered Alastor and Nifty.... Angel and Husker....(Husk screams out "AWGH SHIT! I DONT WANT ANYONE TO THINK WERE GAY OR SOME SHIT!". Angel replies "why not kitty cat~ like we weren't just cuddling last night". Husk angrily stared at Angel, who was smirking.)....oookkkaaay and Vaggie and I! You guys have 10 minutes to come up on an idea where you are going to for your dates. Have fun!". Charlie walked away and up the stairs to meet her girlfriend.

"You wanna go kill some bitches?" Nifty causally asked Alastor. Alastor got up and walked away. Nifty ran after him and squeezed into his room.

"Why is Charlie havin us do this bullshit?" Husk asked. "I dunno~ why are you complaining kitty?" Angel said with a smirk. "Quit with this fake persona! I thought you said you'd stop the act?" Husk said as he snapped his head over to Angel. "Fineeee" Angel said, since they were alone. "I have the perfect idea where we can go Husky~!".
"You said you'd quit the act like 5 seconds ag-....oh....!"
"There's this little locally owned shop that I go to all the time! I'll treat ya baby!"
"What's the place called?"
"That will be a surprise silly!"
"Alright! Alright!"

Charlie skipped down the stairs and Vaggie followed. "Is everyone decided?". "We are! I don't know about Tampon and Slutty Toddler though." Angel answered. "What....creative names Angel! Great to put on your record..!". Angel winked and finger-gunned back. "WERE READY!!" Nifty screeched from down the hallway. She pulled Alastor out of his room. "Great! Now be back by tomorrow morning!! Have fun!" [A.N. This will only be focusing on Husk and Angel. No I do not ship Alastor with anyone. Chaggie will have to wait their turn]

Angel nodded and grabbed Husk by the hand and ran out and to the restaurant. Husk looked up and saw a big sign that read "•*~~Yoko-Calandria Diner~~*•" Husk's jaw dropped to the floor. "ANGIE!" Husk blurred out. Angel chuckled and turned around. "...Angel....sorry.... But this is THE MOST HIGHLY ESTEEMED RESTAURANT IN THIS RING!". "Yeah! You deserve a treat! Plus! I know the girl who owns this place. A really cool bitch." Angel said and put his hand on Husk's shoulder. Husk comforted his nerves with the thought of Angel and they walked in together. They walked in and saw 7 chandeliers right off of the bat. The whole place was decorated in a Victorian navy blue wallpaper. All types of sinners and hellborns were in the restaurant. (They even saw a familiar hellborn imp there). When Angel walked in a greeter walked up to him like they had been friends for years. "ANGEL DUST! MY MAN!" A girl yelled out and squeezed Angel. "HOW YA BEEN?". "I've been great! Things are actually going my way right now!".
Y"Ahh! That explains why you're here!"
A"Yeah haha!"
Y"And whose this little cat with ya?"
H"CALL ME LITTLE ONE MORE TIME AND ILL-"
Angel put his hand over Husk's mouth.
A"This is Husker!"
Y"Nice to meet ya Husker! I'm Yoko!"
H"Nice to meet you" (muffled)
Y"Well since Angel Dust is here...DINNER ON THE HOUSE!"
A"Hell yea!"

Yoko showed the couple their seats and they sat down on opposite sides of the booth they were given. Yoko put down some menus and walked away. The two browsed through the menu. "What are you getting?" Angel asked. "I don't know yet." Husk responded. "So..." Angel started. "Our with it!" Husk joked. "Are we like....official?". The room seemed to freeze for both of them. Nothing mattered except for the others response. Silence......
"Do you want to be?" Husk asked. More silence.
"If you want to too." Angel said calmly.

.....

"Let's do this."