Chapter VI pt 2 - Schrödingers Cat

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DESCRIPTIONS OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE, SMOKING, SEXUAL ASSULT, RAPE AND ALCOHOLISM. PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF ANY OF THESE ARE DIFFICULT TOPICS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT <3
——————————————————

"Hey!" Angel said as he turned around to face Husk, who was following him to his room,"what the hell are ya doin?". "I wanna talk to you" husk stated. "Hit me!" Angel said with a smile. "Can we go to your room?" Husk asked, looking worried. Angel's pupils got a bit smaller. "Yea..sure!" Angel said, this time with a forced grin. He opened the door and let Husk in. Husk sludges over to a swivel chair and plops down in it. He tilts his head down. "Listen, Angel," he says, not looking up from the carpet,"can I talk to you?....about Valentino.". Angel tenses up. "Get it over with."
"I'm the bartender Dust..I know you better than you know yourself. Now, what does Valentino do to you on the job?"
"In general?"
"No. Specifically the abuse."
"He hits me...he...forces me to do his fantasies. His fetishes. He owns my fucking soul...I can't do SHIT to him. I just have to SIT and accept whatever is gonna happen to me next."
Husk looked down, his ears slightly lowering.
Angel frowned"If ya don't wanna hear any more I'll stop-"
"No. Keep goin." Husk said, not looking up from his lap.
"Well, he forces me to smile. If I don't, he will hit me. And I know he doesn't love me, I just have to stay in this 'relationship' because he has my soul. He is only in it for the money. I feel bad for the other pornstars. They have even less power than me. I wish he would just fuckin die or some shit." Angel ranted. He put his face into his palms and slumped more. "It's okay." Husk reminded him,"keep going. Take as much time as you need.". Angel took a deep breath in.
"You know what?" Angel said,"have I told you about the time he raped me?". Husk's ears dropped when he heard rape. "No. But I don't need to hear any more.". He leapt up from his seat. "Where are you going!" Angel yelled at him as he left. "To Valentino." Husk said sternly. "Wait!" Angel yelled,"Don't kill 'em." He said helplessly. "Why? He hurt you in an unimaginable way that you will never heal from! Why should I hold back!" Husk fired back. "BECAUSE HE'LL KILL YOU FIRST!" Angel yelled, tears filling his eyes. He took a breath in, opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. "He'll kill you if given enough time. You can't destroy yourself to stop him. I will." Husk said. He nodded to Angel Dust and closed the door behind him as he walked out.

Angel sprung up. He chased after Husk, down the sidewalk. He chased him all the way to the Vees building. He grabbed Husk's wrist, stopping him in his tracks. "Stop." Angel said weakly. "I need to do this." Husk responded. "No! He will hurt me more if you lose. I don't want to lose you on top of that.".

There was a wave of silence, it seemed like the whole world froze. Husk loosened his stance. He leaned forward and turned to face Angel. He held out his hand, Angel put his hand in Husk's palm. Husk pulled Angel close to himself, and hugged him. Angel smiled and hugged Husk back. Then, Angel leaned down to Husk's face and kissed him on the cheek. Husk and Angel stayed in place, just enjoying the moment the two had. Then, Angel broke the silence. "If you want to, you can go in there and fuck Val up. Just, please...come out. Alive.". Husk looked up into Angel's eyes and nodded. Husk held his hand with Angel for a few seconds, then left for the building.

Husk entered through two big blue doors at the front. Immediately, he smelled a scent strong of perfume. It smelled like the color hot pink with a hint of lube. Husk walked around what seemed to be a lobby until he saw a door labeled "FILMING 1". He opened the door and again, he was hit with a strong smell of perfume but this time with a hint of smoke. The room was filled with smoke and mist, he couldn't see a thing through it. "Hey! You get back in position!" He heard a voice call from the smoke. He trudged through the smoke and locked eyes with Valentino. "ACTION!" He called out violently, still looking at Husk. Husk put his hand on his cards. Valentino left a little imp in charge of the shoot while he went to deal with Husker. "Hello kitty-cat!" He said as he tugged on Husk's cheek. Husk pulled away and glared at Val. "Feisty today eh? Well, what do you need. I'm busy." Valentino said while blowing smoke in Husk's face. "To whoop your ass." Husk said.

He quickly snatched his cards and threw them at Valentino. They punctured his chest and sent him back a bit. Valentino called for Vox and Velvette. Husk still kept throwing cards at Valentino. Vox slammed open the door. COUGH COUGH. "Val! What did I tell you about smoking in the studiooOOOOOHH!" Vox ran and tried pulling Husk out of position. Solid as a rock. "GODDAMNIT!" Vox cried,"I FUCKING HATE CATS!". Velvette came in. "HOLY SHIT!" She said, half surprised. She got in front of Valentino and caught the cards that Husk threw. Husk fell back and hid in a corner. He threw a grenade, with the pin in, into the open hallway behind him. Vox and Velvette ran out to the hallway behind where the grenade was, looking for Husk. Husk emerged from the corner and brought out a pistol that he found on a table next to him. He cocked the gun, the shot. It hit through Valentino's arm. "AGGH!" Valentino screeched in agony,"FUCK!". Husk shot around his head and heard Vox and Velvette running back down the hallway. Husk broke a window with the back of the pistol and jumped out.

He landed on the sidewalk next to Angel. "GO GO GO!" Husk yelled out to Angel. They ran all the way back to the hotel.

THE END OF PT 2