Chapter IV- Do You Know What Went Down in the Lobby?

Angel woke up with the worst hangover. "Shit." He mumbled to himself, "How wasted did I get last night?". He turned and hung his legs over the side of the bed, while resting his head in his palm.
RING.....RING.....RING
The phone on the hotel nightstand was ringing. Angel thought that that was weird..normally people would call him on his phone.
"Hello?" Angel said when he picked up the phone
There were muffled movement and voices on the other line. "H-Hello?? Angel??". It was Charlie!
"Look princess, make it quick, I have a splitting headache right now-"
"*whisper* Valentino is here. Here for you."
Angel was stunned. He couldn't even move. There was more muffled movements on the other end but this time the phone was being grabbed by someone. "Hey Angel!" Husk said on the other line in a panic. "Get out here ASAP..m-maybe bring a bat or somethin? Agh! Shit!-" BEEP BEEP BEEP.
The phone was hung up.

Angel Dust sprung out of bed and put on his boots and robe. When trotting away from his closet, he spotted a bat,safely tucked away in his closet. He grabbed it and walked out of the room. He planted the bat in the hallway, just outside of his room. When he looked into the lobby from the hallway, he saw Valentino looming over the bar, staring intensely at Husker. He had a big grin on his face. Charlie was freaking out and pacing around the room, Vaggie had her spear and was trying to comfort her girlfriend. Alastor was nowhere to be found.

Angel walked out into the lobby. Valentinos neck cracked as his attention was drawn away from Husk and to Angel. He crept up to Angel. "Hello Angie!" Val said, getting uncomfortably close to Angel. "Hey..Val." Angel replied flatly.
"So I was thinking, how about I come and pick you up! You know, because you skipped yesterday."
"Val. I have a hangover. I really can't deal with this shit right now."
"Oh! Someone's feisty! Oh well at the studio I have a perfect plan for today since you're feeling feisty~"
"VAL. I have a hangover."
"That's fine, doll, I have some cocaine you can do in the limo and I even brought alcohol for you! You can't have a hangover if you're still drunk!"
Angel sighed in defeat.
"Okay. I'll go."

Valentino escorted Angel out of the hotel and to the studio. Charlie was a little more calm and Vaggie was looking for Alastor. Husk was frozen. He couldn't fathom that that is only part of what Angel endures every day.

———TIMESKIP-ANGEL IS HOME———
Angel walked in the hotel doors, with bruises all over his body. Husk jogged from the bar and to the front door.
"Angel! Are you okay?" He said in a panic.
"No. Do you have Tylenol?"
"Of course I do. I'm an alcoholic. I'll meet you in your room. You go lay down."
"Okay."
Husk jogged back over to the bar where he grabbed a bottle of Tylenol and heated up a rag with hot water. He slowly walked over to Angels room.

CCCRRRREEEEAAAAKKKK

"Hey" husk said as he walked in the door. Angel sat up a little and rested his head against the headboard.
"If you don't mind me asking.. what happened today?"
"Well, Val made me shoot a video in the Limo. The only reason I survived today is because of how drunk and high I was. Once we got to the studio, he tried to get me to stay there tonight. We got into a physical fight and even my 3rd set of arms got hurt. We fought for hours. I managed to call a Taxi and came home."
"Holy shit. Well it's okay now. You're safe at home."
"Hey..thanks"
"No problem!-"
"No! N-no. For everything. Not just this."
"Oh yeah! I have something that might make you feel better!"
"A cure for my endless hangover?"
"Ha ha! No! Something better!"
Angel smiled as Husk walked out of the room and into the hallway. Husk came back with a bag in his hand. He came and sat back down with Angel.
"Here!" He said as he gently gestured the bag to Angel. Angel reached into the bag and pulled out the blue bracelet that they were looking at at the shop!
"You got this?" Angel said with a grin
"Yep! I thought that you would like it!"
"I love it! It's so thoughtful!"
After a bit of silence Angel decided to ask Husk something.
"So what was Val doing in the lobby?"
"Well he kinda just showed up. He demanded that he see you immediately. Charlie called you while he threatened me. While he was waiting for you to come out of your room, he tried to get me to join his porn industry. I said no but he persisted. It was when you came that he stopped."
"That bastard.."
"It's okay! I can keep him off of my tail-"
"No it's not okay! He can't just keep doing that to people! People that I lo-...care about. He can't get away with doing this. But Vox or the other Vees won't do shit to stop hi-"
"Hey it's okay. Take deep a breath. I promise you I won't let him touch me. And I'll try to do the same for you."
"But you have no say in what he does to me! He owns me.."
"I'm on a leash too. It's okay. Protect yourself instead of living a life of fear. I can show you how."
"But why?"
"Because I love you. Now I'm gonna go to bed. You should too."
Angel slipped into a deep sleep after Husk left.