Chapter VIII - Chicken Alfredo and a BLT Please!

"Let's do this"

...

"Alright then!" Angel said, getting less serious, "so we gonna do some cheesy couple shit?". Husker chuckled. "Ha ha! Fuck. No" he said with a smile and a chuckle. The two shared a laugh and got more silent as they looked over their menus. "Do ya know what you're gettin now?" Angel asked again. "Yea I do! I'm gettin a....'Chicken Al-fre-doo??'" Husk stated. Angel burst into laughter. "HA HAH! Do you mean chicken Alfredo??". Husk laughed back,shrugged, smiled, and rolled his eyes. "I'm gettin the BLT!" Angel said with a smile. He closed the menu and put it in the middle of the table. "BLT?" Husk asked. "Bacon, lettuce, tomata sandwich!" Angel said, "you're a BARTENDER! How do you not know this?". "I dunno..I guess I never bothered to make food. Just drinks!". There was an awkward silence. Then Yoko came over.

"SO! Ya two got your orders ready?". "You know it!" Angel shouted back. "Uhh..can I get theeee.... 'Chicken Alfredo?'" Husk asked Yoko. "Of course!" Yoko said, writing down his order in her notebook. "And I'll get my usual!" Angel said. For a moment, Husk realized how normalized Angel is to this life. Did he come here himself with the money that he gets from porn?  Does Valentino take him here? Was he friends with Yoko before or after? Does Yoko like Angel???- "Huskkk!" Angel waved his hand in front of the cats face. "You zoned out there!". "Oh yea! Sorry!" "You're fine!". Angel took his hand back over to his side and sat, looking around at the scenery. Husk was just taken aback by it all. It was so bizarre. I mean, what are the odds? ANGEL DUST takes an ex-overlord ALCOHOLIC to the BEST restaurant in this ring?! It makes no sense.

Husk looked awkward, like he wasn't having a good time. The two locked eyes and Angel started a conversation. They just started talking, like normal. Angel wanted to get the message across that nothing was going to change. They talked. And talked. And talked. Even when their food came and Yoko was being her loud self, that didn't stop them from having a great time! Yoko placed down their meals in front of them. Husk was in awe. He had never seen this much good food before. And he looked up at Angel to see his reaction. But Angel was acting like it was just a regular freakin Tuesday! "Okay I'm just gonna say it," husk blurted out, "how the fuck have you been stayin so calm? This is the BEST reaturant in the RING!" "First of all toots, Yoko is my friend so I already feel welcome. Second of all, you've never been here before? I figured you would have been here at least once?" Angel replied. Husk chuckled. "You're really that pampered huh!". The two laughed.

After they ate, they walked back to the hotel. Then.. Angel dropped a question. "Wanna spend this night in my room?". Boom. Husk blushed. "Why not?" He said with a grin. They laughed and happily walked their way back to the hotel.

[A.N. SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I FEEL LIKE SHIT AND IM BUSY 😭]