Chapter V- Happy Birthday <3

Angel Dust woke up, pleasantly, which was surprising. He hasn't slept well for months. He stretched his first set of arms, then his second, and looked on his bedside table. There was a cup of coffee with a little note

Hey. I had an extra pod in my pack of coffee and I needed to get rid of it. Enjoy your coffee.
      -Husker *doodle of a steaming coffee mug*
P.S. don't let him get to you today.

"That's sweet" Angel thought as he grinned to himself. He grabbed his coffee with his second set of arms while his first set lifts him up off of the bed. Angel walked over to his wardrobe and put on a light pink robe with light pink fuzzy slippers. He opened the door to his room and walked out into the hallway. He turned and walked to the lobby. Alastor was in his usual clothes, ominously pacing around the hotel, perusing.
"Hey, bloody tampon!" Angel shouted out. Alastor tilted his head and shot a glance at Angel.
"What did you just call me?" The radio demon replied
"Bloody tampon. Now where is Husker?" Angel said with a blank expression
"I don't know. Now would you like me to summon him for you?" Alastor asked with a grin
"No. I'll find him" Angel said and walked off.

Angel went back over to his room hall. "Room 664...665....666......667.....668" Angel mumbled to himself as he passed the rooms, guiding his hand along the wall. He slowed his mumbling and stopped at room 668. 667 was his and 666 was Alastor's.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Angel knocked on the door.

CCCRRREEEEEAAAKKKKKK
"Hello?" Husker said while rubbing his baggy eyes. Angel jumped a little,"oh yeah hi! Just wanted ta' thank you for the coffee."
"Don't mention it." Husk groaned and shut the door. Angel walked away and back to his room. He opened the door to see...Nifty?
"Hey! What the fuck are ya doin in here?!" Angel shouted "shoo!"
"Oh hehehehe hi!" Nifty greeted Angel
"Are ya deaf? GET OUTTA MY ROOM!" Angel shouted nervously.
"Yea okay but first," Nifty said quickly,"What's this?". Nifty lowered her hand into Angel dusts drawer. "WOAH WOAH WOAH!!" Angel shouted as he ran into the room. "GET OUTTA HERE!!". Angel Dust picked Nifty up by the collar like an animal and put her outside and shut the door. Angel threw his back into the door and slumped down as he sighed. He regained his composure and went to the drawer to make sure Nifty didn't steal anything. He opened the drawer and was greeted with a framed picture of him and husk together at the Jewelry store. He smiled to himself and rummaged through the drawer more. He went through all of the notes husk had written to Angel, all of the photos they had taken together, diary entry's from Angels diary; talking about their adventures together, gushing about Husk in almost all of them. Once Angel got to those, he cringed and put them back in the drawer and slammed it shut. He sat down on his bed, trying to figure out why a little crush is making him freak out so much when he is literally a porn star.
I mean, he is in this toxic relationship with Valentino and THATS not too hard to talk about, he showed the hotel one of his films—and he took that like a champ! Why can't he just talk to somebody about Husk??

KNOCK KNOCK
Angel looked up from his thoughts,"come in!"
"Hey Angel!" Charlie greeted Angel. "We have something for you!—Oh! And bring Fat Nuggets!" Charlie walked away. Angel was surprised. They never want to know about Fat Nuggets. Whatever. He picked up the pig and walked down to the Lobby where Angel presumed that this whole thing was taking place. There was nobody there. Angel shrugged and turned around to go walk to Charlie and Vaggies room when—
"SURPRISE!!" Charlie shouted as she popped out from behind the couch. Angel quickly turned around. "The fuck-?". He saw Charlie standing next to Husk, who was holding a cupcake with a lit candle. "Happy birthday" Husk said with a slight grin. Angel was confused. It wasn't his birthday?

"You look confused?" Vaggie said as she stood up from her hiding spot. "I am!" Angel said, "It's not my birthday?". Vaggie and Charlie chuckled. "It's not your birthday!" Charlie said, grinning, "It's Fat Nuggets'!" Vaggie continued. Angel was stunned. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he forgot about Fat Nuggets!
"Oh yeah!" Angel chuckled. Husk gestured the cupcake towards Fat Nuggets. Fat Nuggets sniffed it and licked the icing while Angel and Husk watched.

Husk looked up from the pig and into Angel's eyes. His pupils were wide with joy looking at his pig and thinking about the care that they had to have to put into it. Angel glanced up at Husk and their eyes met. Husk snapped out of it and gingerly put the cupcake down on the floor for Fat Nuggets to devour. Husk smiled to himself and looked back up at Angel, who was smiling back. "Vaggie and I are gonna go make breakfast! What do you guys want?" Charlie said as she left the room. "Pancakes!" Angel said. "And a coffee!" Husk followed. Angel blushed and looked over at Husk.

Husk neared closer to Angel and casually and gently lifted his hand, offering it to Angel. Angel felt like his heart was bursting out of his chest. Although, he pushed through and put his hand in Husk's. Husk pulled Angel closer to him. Angel looked into Husk's eyes and Husk pulled Angel in for a kiss. After a few seconds, the two pulled away from each other. To break the tension, Angel said "that's not how I expected my first real kiss to be like". Husk chuckled "well, better than no kiss!". Angel blushed and smiled. He got to share the rest of his afterlife with Husk, and he was happy with that.

THE END (for now)

(P.S: Q+A on Fat Nuggets
The cupcake was safe for animals
When Husk set down the cupcake, he took out the candle
Fat Nuggets is okay