Huggy wuggy x child reader

Just another day in the toy factory, he didn't understand why kids loved him so much. He was just a useless toy. He wasn't even allowed to play with the kids, so what was the point.

One day was different, however. As the Factory was closing up for the day, he heard footsteps. But not an adult's, he recognized it as a child's. His mind started racing, there wasn't supposed to be a child in the factory at this time.

He seen movement at his feet and looked down at the kid. They looked lost, he kind of felt bad for them. He knew what would happen if an employee found them, but he also knew what would happen if he revealed himself to them.

He let out a quiet sigh then knelt down to you, you jumped slightly and stared at him for a moment before running to him and hugging him. He gently hugged you back. You let out a small sniffle before you spoke.

Yn - Huggy? I-I can't find my parent(s)/F/m [family member(s)].. Can you help me find them?

He seemed to think about it for a second before giving you a nod. He picked you up, causing you to cling to him. He started to walk to Ludwig's office, whom was always working late.

Once he'd made it there with you still in hand, he softly knocked on the door. You heard a muffled 'Come in' before huggy opened the door, then kneeling down to enter the tiny office.

In the office was a lot of clutter but towards the back was a man, he looked extremely overworked and stressed. He paused on his work, looking up at you and huggy with a gentle welcoming smile.

Ludwig - Hello huggy! And who might that little one be?

He asked, jestering twords you.

Yn - Y-Yn..

He paused for a second.

Ludwig - Oh.. Well my dear Yn, how about you hang out with Huggy untill I get into contact with your parent(s)/f/m?

He seemed to give a forced smile.

Yn - O-okay..

You hugged huggy, as Mr. Ludwig's smile seemed to grow.

Ludwig - okay.

He nodded at huggy, who then walked out of the office and headed back into the intrense area that he'd found you in.

He sat down on his pedastool and hugged you close to him, insuring that you didn't get cold. You gave a tierd smile, soon falling asleep in the blue monster's arms.