Kickenchickin x shy reader

Requested by KourtnieWatkins

It was an ordinary day in Playcare. You and CraftyCorn were drawing and coloring while the rest of the smiling critters were playing with the other kids. You and Crafty were best friends and had a lot in common. You were both shy and really loved to draw and color.

You finished your drawing and showed it to crafty, whom gave you a warm smile before complementing it. You thanked her and looked at her drawing, letting out an overly dramatic gasp. She giggled before looking away shyly, 'It's not that good, yn..' She whispered. You gave her a playful glare. 'It's better than mine!'

Before she could respond a yellow feathered hand slammed down on the table y'all were sitting at. You nervously looked up, Crafty following soon after. You seen KickinChickin. He seemed to be starting right at you, making you even more nervous. You looked away and glanced at crafty. 'Is something wrong Kickin?' She asked. 'Yeah, your friend over here made me fall.' He stated calmly. Crafty grew confused, 'what do you mean?' She asked and he smirked. 'They made me fall for them.' He responded, causing your face to grow red.

Crafty's eyes widened as she glanced at you then back to Kickin, who seemed to notice your blush. You were just as speechless as crafty, though you were still to shy to say anything. Crafty suddenly stood up and gave Kickin a look before leaving you and him alone.

You glanced at her while she was walking away, she really just abandoned you with.. You glanced at kickin, he'd sat down where crafty was sitting. 'So what's your name?' He asked. You gulped 'Y-yn.. ' He nodded and help his hand out. 'Well I'm Kickin!' He stated with a smile. You shook his hand. 'It's n-nice to meet you.' His smile widened, 'It's nice to meet you to, Yn!'

You looked back to your unfinished drawing, being unsure of what to say. His eyes followed yours as he let out a surprised gasp. 'Did you draw that?' He asked, grabbing the paper to better look at it. You nodded slightly, embarrassed.

He looked at you with a serious look in his eye. 'This is the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen!' He stated. You started feeling curious, 'second?' You asked. 'Yeah.' He responded, examining your drawing. 'What's first?' You asked becoming more curious. He looked up at you with a slight smirk, 'You.'

You felt the heat rise to your face as soon as the words escaped his mouth. Its like he likes seeing you blush. His smirk grew and he looked back to your drawing. You cleared your throat, 'Its not that good.' He gave you a slight glare, 'Yes it is, Yn. Just except it.'

You sighed, there's no reason to try and make him agree with you. He's never gonna do it. You glanced behind him and seen Crafty and Bobby looking at you and Kicken. Were they rooting for y'all? Kickin sighed, causing you to look at him.

'..I have a confession, Yn..' You raised an eyebrow, 'what do you mean?..' You asked as nervousness rised within you. Kicken paused for a second before looking at you with a soft smile. 'I meant everything I said about you, but I didn't mean it in a friend sort of way..'

You raised an eyebrow as he continued. 'I guess what I mean is I'd like to get to know you more and maybe become friends.. Or more? I-if your fine with it of course!' He stuttered. You blushed, you've never thought about being in a relationship with someone. But maybe Kicken was a good choice to try.

'Okay.. I'd like to get to know you to..' You said as he smiled.