Miss Delight x Fem Reader

Requested by - Imemo120

You had just made it into the school, due to instructions from Ollie. It had been a long road to get here, yet it seems like your still no where near escaping this.. Place..

Apon entering the school, you realized how nasty it looked. You let out a grown, then deciding to explore a bit. Of course you had to be careful though, since Ollie had mentioned something about someone being in here and not being you're friend..? Maybe?

Just another question that will never be answered. 'I hate this..' You mumbled, then sighed. You looked twords a hallway, which was blocked off for reasons that you actually didn't want to know.

Something moving had caught your attention. It looked to be a shadow of a woman. She was walking with a limp, which for some reason had concerned you. You shook your head and walked into the room by the hallway.

A voice rung out from the intercom, causing you to jump slightly.

'This is Miss Delight speaking! Please excuse the interruption. Students, please stay in your seats until the bell rings. And no going into the halls without a pass. Wait, I recognize you.. Yes I remember. You used to work here!'

You gulped.

'How are you.. Alive? Hm? Barb? Oh.. Barb said your looking for your co-workers. CatNap won't like that your here.. You should leave. For your own safety.'

Her voice cut out, you let out a sigh of relief before continuing your 'journey' if that's what you'd like to call it. Even if you wanted to leave you can't. Poppy won't allow it.

About 30 more minutes of exploring and doing some tasks, Miss Delight's voice rang through the intercom again.

'Your not a very good listener, are you? You're a lot like other humans in that way. I wounder if your screams will sound like theirs too.. Hmmmmm. I look forward to finding out~'

Her voice cut out again, leaving you standing there quietly freaking out. Deep down you wanted to be a coward and crawl in a corner, but you had to be brave and continue your mission. So you did.

You had soon found the battery and placed it into the huge generator, but just as you did miss Delight appeared out of nowhere and ripped out the battery. You let out a gasp and stumbled back, tripping over you're own foot and falling down.

You started hyperventilating, thinking that she was going to kill you while she slowly approached. Though as she got closer she started to slow down, till she got to a point where she stopped leaving a small space between you and her.

She held her hand out to you, indicating for you to take it. You hesitated, the memories flooding back from when huggy and mommy were nice untill eventually turning on you.

You didn't know if you could trust her, but if she wanted to kill you wouldn't she have done it already?

You sighed and took her hand, she pulled you up to your feet rather gently. Unlike what she did to the battery. She looked at you for a moment, taking in your appearance before she spoke.

'I'm sorry.' Was all she said, seeming to not know what else to say. You looked at her with a slight smile, then deciding to fix her.

You gently pulled her to a table, that was just randomly sitting in the middle of a nearby room. She looked at you confused, so you decided to explain yourself.

'I'll fix you, please sit down?' You asked, jestering twords a chair. She looked a bit shocked but nodded at sat down. You left to get some supplies from another room while she sat patiently and waited for you.

You soon came back and started fixing her face, after fixing it you realized that she looked creepy with a huge smile and a tatterd up and dirty dress. So you repaired her dress too.

Once you were done she thanked you, and decided to help you on your journey. You agreed and the two of you finished your deeds in the school and exited. Ollie, poppy, and kissy seemed unsure about you and Miss Delight but you assured them that everything was fine, and you all continued on the journey.