Dogday x obsessed reader (pt. 2)

You found Bobby by the statue in playcare, her, Bubba Bubbaphant and Picky Piggy. This is gonna be fun.

You walked over to them, catching a small bit of their conversation. It was something about politics, weird since they've never left playcare let alone the factory. Picky looked at you, followed by the other two. They just stared at you for a second before laughing.

'What? What's so funny?' You asked, receiving a somewhat of an explanation form Bobby. 'Your facee!' She weezed. You raised a brow at her, 'what about my face?' You asked. Bubba answered you this time, 'Y-your face is red my F-friend!' He stuttered out between laughs.

You glared at the three, 'Ha ha, very funny.' You mocked, crossing your arms. 'Is it because of Dogday~?' Picky asked, causing your face to heat up. 'Wha- N-NO!' You respond, causing them to laugh even harder. You sighed and began to walk away. They stopped laughing and Bobby grabbed your arm.

You looked at her, 'Sorry! But we actually wanted to tell you something about Dogday.' Bobby stated, releasing your arm. You turned to them, 'What about him?' You asked. The three gave each other unreadable looks. 'We think he.. Likes someone.'

Your heart dropped, 'O-okay? Well that's a good thing right?' They all fell silent. You let out a sigh, Bobby spoke up. 'Well, if it makes you feel any better..' She paused. 'We don't know who he likes..' Picky continued. Then Bubba jumped in, 'Yeah, all we heard was that he liked an employee here.. That's all!..' The other two facepalmed and you looked at Bubba wide eyed.

Picky sighed as Bobby pinched Bubba. 'Ow!' He yelped, grabbing the back of his arm. 'Yn, hunny, It's not that he likes someone. It's just.. We don't want you to get your hopes up..' Bobby stated. You glared at her with a slight smile. 'Like catnap.' Picky cut in.

'Right.' You let out a sigh and smiled at the three. 'Well then, this was a blissful conversation.' You said, causing the three to gulp. 'Well, I'll talk to y'all later then. I have a certain dog to talk to..' You stated and began to walk away.

'Have they always been this.. Scary..?' Picky asked. 'No..' Bobby and Bubba said in union.

You walked over to dogday, whom was still with Hoppy and kicken, and smiled at him sweetly. He kinda just glanced at you, then back to the chaotic duo.

This made you feel upset but you soon realized that the tension between the three was.. Off.

If not as soon as you realized this, the lights turned off in the playcare and red lights started flashing throughout the factory.

You started to hear screams coming from the employees, you turned around to see catnap attacking some of the employees. You felt someone grab you and start running before everything fell dark..

You slowly opened your eyes, you were in a boarded in room. There were voices coming from somewhere else in the room. It sounded like the smiling critters.

You slowly sat up, feeling a slight pain in your stomach. You looked down to see stitches in the shape of 3 claw marks. You gasped slightly, what happened?..

'Angel?' A voice spoke, it was dogday. You looked up at him. He walked over to you, engulfing you into a tight hug. 'Angel I- I thought I'd lost you..' He spoke. His voice was full of worry.

You hugged him back and started rubbing circles in his back, whilst trying to calm him down.

You two stayed like that for awhile, you were leaning against the wall and dogday was laying in your lap hugging your waist.

You looked at him, thinking he was asleep. Words escaped your lips, words that you didn't even know that you could say.

'I love you, Dogday..'

You blushed faintly, the blush got worse when you got a response.

'I love you too, Angel.'