Catnap x Bobby Bearhug reader pt. 2

Requested by buttmens

Its been hours since you've woken up and turned into Bobby. Catnap left to 'gather them' as he put it. You didn't care, you just wanted to finish your mission with Poppy and leave. You sighed as you looked at a vent that was across the room.

As soon as you decided to take your chances Catnap entered to room, you quickly looked away from the vent so he wouldn't get suspicious. You wiped your eyes as he began to speak. 'The others are waiting for us. They're.. Excited to see you again..' He stated with a monotone voice.

You nodded and stood up, walking beside him as he took you to 'the others'. The two of you entered a huge room with what looked to be toys everywhere. In the middle of the room was the smiling critters all talking to each other.

Hoppy and Kicken were talking to Bubba and Dogday and Crafty were listening while holding hands? You sighed quietly as catnap cleared his throat to get there attention. That's when you noticed that everyone was there except for Picky. 'Where is Picky?' Catnap asked as if reading your thoughts. Dogday gave a shrug as Hoppy decided to cut in. 'I believe she went to go make some food!'

Catnap nodded and glanced at you with a slight smile. Thats when the others noticed you.. In a matter so seconds you were surrounded by Hoppy, Kicken, and Bubba whilst being bombarded with questions. You gulped silently as Catnap stepped between the 4 of you, shushing them.

'One question at a time..' He stated before moving so they could question you..