Prototype X reader

Requested by - ThirdReich597

You'd entered the factory as an orphan, since you never got adopted you decided to start working for the community by the age of 18.

You met some strange mascots but one seemed to catch your eye the most. You didn't know them personally let alone know what they looked like but you knew their name. The scientists liked to call them Experiment 1006 or the Prototype.

Though you never heard of him while you were being raised by the company, you remembered the name from somewhere.

It wasn't untill what the other mascots called 'The Hour Of Joy' that you'd come face to face with the prototype. Though you didn't see it's face it seen yours. You felt a metal claw push you into a dark room before everything went black. The screams of your former employees fading into silence.

You slowly sat up from the floor, a sharp pain shooting through your head. You let out a painful sigh. You slowly stood up then looked around at your surroundings. You were still in playcare but you didn't recognize exactly where in playcare.

The walls were padded and colorful, you looked to your left and seen what looked like jailcells..? You gulped, pulling your self to your feet. You needed to get out of wherever you were.

You noticed a door at the end of the hallway and started walking towards it, before you got to it you heard a voice.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you..' It said in various different voices. You turned around to see a hand? Was that what they called the prototype? It spoke again, 'Trust me.. I can save you.' It said, holding itself out twords you.

You hesitated, eventually taking it..

He is your god now..