Kickin chicken x clingy reader

You were at the factory, as per usual. The smiling critters were walking around playing with the kids, except one of them was missing. You quickly took notice since well, he was always bugging you to play a game with him.

Sometimes you felt like his only friend, yeah he was friends with the other critters but he spent most of his time around you. Honestly you felt kinda attached to him..

You sighed as you began to look around for him. You stared looking in the kitchen, since he'd usually help Picky cook. But nobody was in there. You shook your head and started to look around playcare.

While you were looking around, dog day walked over to you wagging his tail. You paused to look at him. 'Hey, Yn!' He greeted. You let out a determined sigh, 'Hey Dogday.'

'What are you looking for?' He asked. 'Kickin..' You responded, causing dogday to pause for a second. 'I think I seen him go into home sweet home earlier.' He stated. You instantly smiled and hugged him, thinking him before running off to find Kickin.

When you entered Home sweet home you instantly seen the yellow smiling critter you were looking for. You quickly ran up to him, attacking him into a hug. He froze for a moment until he realized it was you, then he let out a laugh before returning the hug.

'Hey Yn!' He said between laughs. Which caused you to start scolding him instantly.

'What where you thinking?! I haven't seen you all day, and when I finally see you, you start laughing?!' You let out a sigh of frustration, then deciding to pick him up bridal style which caused him to blush madly.

'Y-yn? W-what are you doing?' He asked, his face getting more red by the second. 'Holding you so you can't leave me again.' You stated, walking out of home sweet home.