Dogday x Obsessed reader (Pt. 1)

You'd been working at playtime co. For about 5 years. It had been awhile since you met Huggy Wuggy and he was your best friend. This day in particular the factory was closed but you still had to work.

You were hanging out with Huggy Wuggy until your boss, Mr. Ludwig walked over to you. He had a bright smile on his face which was strange for him. You and huggy gave each other concerned looks.

Ludwig stopped in front of you, 'Yn! How are you?' He asked brightly. 'Um.. I'm good, Mr. Ludwig. How about you?' You responded. His smile seemed to grow. 'I'm doing wonderful! I actually have an announcement for you.' He stated.

You forced a smile, 'What is it?' 'Well, I've made a few arrangements and--' he paused, 'Your being moved to playcare!' He announced. You froze, it's always been your dream to work there but then you'd leave Huggy.

'So, ready for the tour?' Ludwig asked. 'Uh..' You glanced at Huggy. He gave you a nod, assuring you that he was fine with it. You let out a sigh and stood up.

'Yes, Mr. Ludwig.' He turned to walk away, telling you to follow him..

(Time skip to when y'all get to playcare)

You followed Ludwig through the huge group of kids, eventually stopping. He started talking to someone. You peaked over his shoulder to see the leader of the smiling critters. Dogday..

You quickly hid behind Ludwig, while silently freaking out. Dogday had been your favorite smiling critter ever since he was first introduced to playtime co. You were obsessed with him, though you never met him.

Ludwig moved from between you and dogday, then started to walk away. You froze. Dogday was just looking at you, his huge smile still present. He looked over you before he spoke.

'So you must be yn.. It's nice to meet you. ' he held out his hand. You looked at it for a second then looking back at dogday. He dropped his hand and let out a sigh, 'I'm dogday, sure you've heard of me.'

You nodded. You looked around then back at you. 'Need a tour?' He asked. 'Y-yes.' You stated. He nodded then began walking, waving you to follow. 'I guess your not much of a talker.' He stated, not looking at you. 'A lot like Catnap in that way.'

You sighed quietly, 'N-no, I'm just nervous.' He looked at you, seemingly shocked. He shook his head and looked at the ground, mumbling something. Before you could ask what he said, he cut you off. 'If you ever get lost, this is a map of the place.'

He stated, pointing at the map of playcare..

(Time skip to after the tour)

Dog day sat down on a beach, gesturing for you to sit down beside him. Which you did. You two soon stated talking, and y'all had a lot in common. You got to know a lot about him, like everytime he laughs his tail wags. However when he laughs with others it doesn't. You just shrugged it off.

You soon grown quite attached to him. Everywhere he went, you weren't far behind. The other smiling critters (mainly Hoppy and Kickin) started to tease you about it. Causing you to try and shut them up so said dog wouldn't hear them.

Eventually however, your attempts were somewhat in vain when dogday walked over to you, hoppy, and kickin. You, having your hand over their mouths to keep them quite.

'Um, yn? What are you doing?' Dogday asked. You looked at him, wide eyed. 'I- uhh-' you looked back at the two, whom had smug looked on the uncovered parts of their faces. 'Helping these twoo- uh.. Save their breaths-?..' You questioned yourself. Dogday gave you a questioning look, while hoppy and kickin started muffled laughing at you.

You glared at the two then looked at dogday. 'W-whats up?' You asked. He sighed, 'Bobby wants to see you for a minute.' 'Okay.' You said, giving Hoppy and Kickin a threatening look before letting them go and leaving to find Bobby.