Dogday x Therian reader

Requested by - yippie2023

You needed a job, and the only place that would hire you was playtime co. Today was your first day working for the company and you were extremely nervous.

When you made it to the factory the employees and parents were giving you weird looks which you were used to. You made it to your new bosses office and knocked. Not long after you heard a faint 'come in' from the other side of the door.

You walked into the office, and the man (Persumbaly Mr. Ludwig) looked up at you with a smile. 'Ah, you must be mx. Yn! It's a pleasure to meet you.' He said holding put his hand.

You looked at him, before slowly shaking his hand. 'So, I see you like animals.' He stated, glancing down at some papers. 'Yes, sir.' You replied. 'Okay, it also says that your really good with kids.' He said. 'Kind of..' You mumbled.

He looked at you with a smile, 'Alright, so your going to be working in playcare. I'm going to have you as an assistant to take care of.. Dogday.' He stated. You nodded as he stood up, he seemed to have an uneasy look on his face. He started walking to his office door with you not far behind.

- time skip to when you get to playcare -

Ludwig got off the Trolley after you did, then he started to look around before spotting Dogday and walking towards him. Of course you followed close behind. 'Dogday!' Ludwig's voice called out to the mascot, it caught the dogs attention surprisingly quickly. You let out a laugh at how adorable said dog was.

When he looked directly at you your face heated up. 'So, dogday.' Ludwig spoke, regaining the mascots attention. 'This is Yn, and they will be assisting you with your maintenance.' He stated, gaining a nod from Dogday. Ludwig smiled at the two of you before walking away.

An awkward silence lingered between you and dogday, you were looking at your surroundings but still felt his eyes on you. You felt embarrassed for some reason, Could he be judging you? And even if he is, why would you care what some stupid dog looking mascot has to think.
_____________
'..Angel!' Dogday's voice rang out, catching you're attention. You looked around, remembering that your in the broken down factory.

'Angel? Are you okay?..' Dogday asked. You looked at him and smiled slightly, 'Y-yeah, I'm fine.. Just thinking about something.' Curiosity grew in Dogday's eyes. 'What are you thinking about?' He asked.

You froze slightly, you didn't know how'd he react if you told him that you were thinking about him. 'Uh, that doesn't really matter now does it? We- we should just worry about finding poppy right now.' You said, letting out a nervous laugh.

He gave you a concerning look before nodding.

'Why am I thinking about him?..' You thought to yourself.
_______________________
'YN! ' Poppy yelled out, looking at you from kissy's shoulder. 'And Dogday?' She asked, receiving a wave from said dog. 'Yeah, now can we just go ahead with the mission now?' You cut in, causing all three of the toys to look at you with a surprised expression.

Poppy let out an annoyed sigh and tossed you a tape. 'There, we can look at that later. But we should be heading down now.' She said as you catches the tape. 'What? What about killing Catnap?!' You asked.

'He'll be fine, besides you took his play toy and gave it legs.' She stated, causing you to slightly glare at her. Kissy placed poppy onto what you assumed was some kind of lift, and you and Dogday got on with her. Then kissy pulled the lever and the top closed, engulfing the three of you in darkness.

The lift was defending down for about five minutes until you heard a loud snap and felt a huge gust of wind rush up past you. Followed by poppy screaming and two furry arms wrapping around you.

He wasn't willing to loose Poppy or his angel today..
_______________________
An/ I didn't know how to write this, so please forgive me.