Catnap x Bobby Bearhug! Reader

Requested by buttmens

It had been years since that day.. The day you'd been adopted and left the factory. You'd completely forgot it even existed until you got that package in the mail. The package that had led you to where you are now.. Play care...

The memories were flooding your mind, stunning your thought process. Though you couldn't remember their faces you remembered their names. The smiling critters.. 'Dog day, Crafty, Picky, Kickin, Bubba, Hoppy, and.. Catnap.' You smiled to yourself for remembering their names. You felt like you were missing a character though, but you just shrugged it off.

You'd made your way to the train reck after finding the phone, allowing you to talk with Ollie. He seemed to be concerned about you, which was sweet for someone who just met you. Though having someone other than Poppy care about you was nice, it still felt off. But you had a mission to complete so you couldn't dwell in your feelings.

You entered Home sweet home, due to the request of Ollie. You sighed as you entered, seemingly unaware of the poppy gas that filled the entrance. Apon entering, you started to feel dizzy as you fell to the floor. The last thing you'd seen was purple paws approaching you before you fell into a deep sleep.

???'s POV-

I watched as she fell to the floor, my gas filling her lungs. I slowly approached her as she started turning red. She started turning into Bobby Bearhug.. My smile widened as I seen this transformation. Now she can't leave me again, even if she wanted to.

I gently picked her up and carried her to my old room from before I turned into what I am now. She seemed so peaceful, I wonder if she missed me as much as I missed her. She started moving a few hours after I placed her her..

Normal POV-

You sat up quickly, trying to recover from the nightmare you'd just lived through. You were breathing heavily and your heart was pounding in your chest. You calmed down after a few minutes but then you realized that something was wrong.

You looked at your hands and they were furry. Your eyes widened as they followed the fur up your arms, soon realizing that you were completely covered in it. You gasped and jumped up, looking into the mirror beside the bed. You were a smiling critter, the bear to be exact. Bobby was it? You couldn't remember exactly. She used to be your favorite as a kid, besides catnap.

You soon heard footsteps approaching the room you were in, of course that's when you realize that you have no idea how you got there. Catnap entered the room with a bottle of water in his paw. He looked at you, 'I see your.. Awake. I hope you like your new form.. Bobby..' Before you could think about reacting you punched him, causing him to look to the floor with a painful sigh. You started feeling an intense pain in your head as you fell to the floor.

The room started turning as memories of your past with your family started to fade, being replaced with memories you didn't recognize. Memories of the smiling critters. Catnap watched silently as you choked back a sob. 'Piénsalo' he said quietly as the pain went away. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes. 'T-Theodore?' You asked and he nodded. 'I missed you.. Yn.. '