CraftyCorn x Soft! Reader

Requested by blue_fox167

You've know the smiling critters for a few years now. They were the only friends you really had in playcare but you were completely fine with it.

You were helping Dogday to convince Catnap to hangout with the kids for awhile. Dogday was starting to give up so all the pressure was going to be put on you. 'Common catnap, just this once?' Dogday pleaded, receiving a no from Catnap.

He obviously just gave up. 'Catnap, if you don't get your yucky purple fur out there and hangout with the children, I will tell Bubba what you said about him being a phony.' You stated with a slight glare. He sighed, 'Fine, but my fur isn't yucky..' He left the room.

'I- Did you just-?' Dogday stuttered in disbelief. 'Huh?' He shook his head and smiled playfully 'I didn't think you had a mean bone in you, n/n.' You roled your eyes and began to follow catnap out. 'Who said I meant it?'

You seen Crafty drawing by herself and decided to join her. You sat beside her and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. She glanced at you. 'H-hey, yn.' She greeted. 'Hey Crafty, what are you drawing?' She blushed faintly and covered her drawing with another one. 'A-a flower.' You looked at it. 'That's beautiful.' You smiled, receiving a smile from her.

-Drama-

You and Crafty we're drawing for about an hour, until you felt someone push you which caused you to fall onto Crafty.  You felt the heat rush to your face when you heard giggling, then Dogdays voice yelling at the critter. You got off of Crafty and helped her up, her face being just as red as yours.

You looked at who Dogday was yelling at and of course it was Kicken and Happy. You decided to walk away due to remembering the embarrassing moment. You hid in Crafty's room as she decided to join you. It was awkward but it was obvious that the both of you were still blushing.

'I-I'm sorry..' Crafty said quietly. 'It's not your fault.' You mumbled. She paused then moved to sit next to you. 'What would you have done if we.. Kissed back there?' You felt the blush return to your face. 'I-i don't know.' She let out a quiet giggle in response. 'What if we did it now?'

Your face heated up more as you stuttered out a reply. 'I-I don't kn-know.' She smiled slightly. 'Can we find out?'