14. Love conquers

Warnings: sexual content

Never had I realized how much taller than me he was, he didn't speak, he took a sip small sip from my drink and then placed it back in front of me. "And the same for Lina, less pixie dust though. She should come willingly to you not high huh?" he spoke and surprisingly I didn't react.

"What if I wanted to have exactly the same?" I asked him and crossed my arms, I turned my whole body to face him, I had to tilt my chin up to look at him and he had to do the same looking down.

"Alright." Matthew spoke and nodded at the bartender.

"Good" I spoke and turned back to the bar and drank down the rest of my drink, I tried to not flinch and I heard him chuckle at my failed attempt. "Arabella and I were conversing before you interrupted. And how do you even know where I was." I asked him, I tried to keep my voice steady.

"You were supposed to be at a different kind of party, and Anna is rather observant." He replied. "and I am not bothering the bar tender. I am only sitting here."

He was close to me, he hadn't moved a bit and I turned towards the bar to the mermaid that was almost done fixing our drinks. "There you go love" Arabella smiled and i tried with a ship. Before I could say anything there was loud applause and the music started. I felt my body move to the rhythms of music that echoed to Hell Ruelle, suddenly I forgot Matthew was right there next to me.

"Are you a musician?" Arabella asked as she approached me. Her clothes were short and rugged in the most beautiful way revealing her astonishing body. She got my waist as we danced.

"A violinist" I replied and felt my breath cut on my throat her lips stroking my ear and her breath collapsed on my cheek and I felt my heartbeat fasten noticeably.

"I want you to play for me." She requested and I felt the need to do so right now. "I want you to dance for me in the most scandalous manner." She added and I obeyed as I felt my body move in a style I would never do.

"Woah Arabella, I know you have fantasies but do keep them for yourself" I heard Matthews voice as he took my wrist carefully.

"Ugh Fiarchild, will your drama be going into an intermission soon?" She asked and I only laughed.

"Let me go Matthew!" I whined and looked at him he simply swallowed down his drink and held my wrist without speaking "Are you not afraid of the witch any more?" I asked him I didn't like being ignored.

"You know I didn't mean it." Matthew spoke he was tense as I removed myself from his grip.

"I know nothing of you. The only thing that interests you is alcohol... and You know what. Now I see while you like being drunk all the time. Makes everything easier" I yelled this time, I took a random person's glass and drank it down. I coughed at the burn I felt abruptly but kept looking at me.

Matthew looked at me "You know nothing about me" he growled.

"There is nothing to know. You made sure you made yourself rubbish. An empty flask thrown away that is what you are." I exclaimed louder.

"Then why are you here? Mimicking my motions?" Matthew yelled. The music in the background was banging loud, the lights playing in the hall as people danced around us.

"Because I there's no other way out. Because I feel so lost your habits seems the only advice I can take for myself but how would you know? Do you even care?" I yelled and with a swift grip he got my cheeks, squeezed them but his grip was gentle and crushed his lips on mine, his other hand brought my waist close to his body. I felt my physique melt under his grip, his lips fire against mine. I had never kissed anyone before. He knew it but it didn't bother his tongue dance with mine and I wasn't bothered either. A moan escaped my lips as he kissed me.