Chapter 80

*Grace's P.O.V*

I whine, turning over to try and bury my face into the pillow. However, Jazmin doesn't let me have that peace of mind as she rips my pillow out from underneath me. I let out a grunt as my face hits the sheets, trying to hide my face against them now. It was so unfair that I had to get up now. I swear I had just gone to bed and didn't sissy say I needed this nap??

"Get up Auntie! Mommy said time to get up," Jazmin says as she jumps up and down on the bed, making me grunt as she nearly steps on my back.

"Jazmin, don't stand or jump on the bed," I hear sissy say in a stern voice before Jazmin is moved off the bed. I think I'm homefree now but my hopes are crushed when sissy starts to pull my blankets down. She stops about halfway down, speaking to Jazmin again.

"I think daddy needs your help in the kitchen, Jazmin. Can you go help him?" Sissy asks. I hear the patter of Jazmin's feet as she runs out of the room without a word.

"I sleepin'," I tell sissy who throws the covers off me before patting my bottom. I squirm, freezing when I realize how wet my pullup is. Tears instantly flood my eyes as I try to roll away from sissy. My face burns from embarrassment, feeling completely humiliated that I had an accident.

"Let's go change," Sissy says as she moves to lift and carry me out of the room.

"No!" I practically shout, making her flinch as she settles for grabbing one of my hands, rubbing one of her ears as she gives me a disapproving yet confused look.

"My pullup...people see," I whine, taking a minute or two to say the word as I struggle to speak them out loud. Sissy seems to understand what is going on and grabs my blanket, wrapping it around me. I hide my face against her shoulder as she picks me up and carries me out of the room while keeping the blanket wrapped around me.

I'm set down once we reach the bathroom, feeling the blanket start to slip off of me. I pull my blanket tightly back around me as sissy leaves. I stand there, my head still foggy from sleep until she returns. She brings my diaper bag, setting it down on the counter.

"I trust you want to clean yourself up?" Sissy asks, making me nod as I sniffle. My nose is clogged up and it's hard to breathe out of it. She gets some toilet paper, handing it to me. I blow my nose with it, finding it much easier to breathe now that my nose is clear. She takes the toilet paper from me when I am done and throws it away.

"Come to the kitchen when you are done changing," Sissy says, smiling gently as she leaves the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I lock the door after she leaves, turning to look at myself in the mirror for a moment. I try to wipe the sleepy look off of my face, splashing some cold water on it. I end up getting water on the counter which I try my best to wipe up with a washrag.

I look into the diaper bag when I'm done, pulling out a new pullup. My wipes come out right after and I shiver at the thought of how cold the wipes are going to be. I hesitantly tug my pullup down, taking it to the trash and throwing it away after rolling it up like mommy does. I carefully wipe myself clean, throwing the wipes away once I'm done. I wish mommy was here to do this, she does it so much better than me and it's honestly nice not worrying about it.

I pout, going to slip on my new pullup now that I'm done cleaning. I pull out my phone, which I had left in my overalls, and texted mommy. Mostly because I miss her more than anything else but also because I want to annoy her a little bit too.

'Miss you :(' I text her with a small frown on my lips, adding the frowny face so she knows how I feel. I normally don't use emojis but this is a very serious matter so she needs to know how I feel or else she won't understand just how I feel about her abandonment. It had to be time for her to be back, she couldn't just leave me alone all day! Even if being alone meant being with sissy and Jazmin.

I slip back on my overalls that I was wearing before my nap, managing to get the straps in place. I smile confidently as I put my phone in my pocket, turning it on vibrate so I'll know when I get a response. I grin after a moment, knowing that she'll feel so bad that she'll have to respond. That means that I get to have her attention again.

I walk out of the bathroom, grabbing the diaper bag so sissy doesn't have to come back to get it. I'm sure if she had to, she would gripe about me not being responsible and me just being a baby who needs her help with everything. I freeze once I actually get into the kitchen, pausing at the doorway when I realize that Oliver was there. Sure I knew that sissy had mentioned Jazmin going to help him but it had just fully set in for me that he was actually here.

I try to back out of the kitchen, my socks slipping on the floor as I try to quietly backaway. I squeak as I bump right into, who I can only guess is sissy, and quickly turn around to see that it is indeed sissy.

"Hi....was just going..." I pause, trying to think of an answer but failing miserably to actually come up with a plausible excuse for where I could have been going. I could say the living room or the bedroom but she had told me to come to the kitchen whenever I was done so she probably wouldn't believe me.

"You were just going to go in the kitchen and help bake cookies with Jazmin and Oliver like I ask you to," Sissy finishes for me, making me shake my head as I try to plant my feet firmly on the ground while looking up at her.

"No, I go...somewhere Oli isn't," I say, nodding my head as I'm firm in my decision. Sissy accepts my proclamation by glancing at the kitchen and removing my overalls.

"Why?" Sissy asks, raising an eyebrow as she looks at me and inspects my pullup. Bending down, she fixes almost everything about it before pulling it up to sit tighter against me. I can't help but notice it feels a lot more normal now as she helps me back into my overalls.

"Cause....I look like a baby," I confess, a small frown on my lips as I glance at the kitchen doorway nervously, seeing we are out of sight of them both.

"No you do not. Besides, Oliver knows about you and your situation. He doesn't care," Sissy says as she lifts me up, resting me on her hip. I glare at her, trying to squirm out of her hold so that she can't do this to me. Alas, all of my struggling is for not as she takes me right over to where Oliver and Jazmin are making their mess but it does look fun.

"I brought us another little helper," Sissy says, making me hide my face against her shoulder, too embarrassed to even try and see Oli's reaction. Her shoulder makes a nice hiding spot and I decide I'll just stay here for the rest of my visit. That seems like a brilliant plan!