Chapter 12

"Red, hindi ka naman magsasawa sa akin, 'di ba? Ako lang naman ang mahal mo, 'di ba?" my wife asked as I was unbuttoning her pajama top.

My hands stilled. "Mrs. Yu, magsasawa akong huminga pero hindi sa'yo," I replied bending down to kiss the tip of her nose. "Pero, nandito tayo sa ibabaw ng kama, nakapatong ako sa'yo at hinuhubaran kita pero sawaan ang pinag-uusapan natin. Makatarungan ba 'yun sa tingin mo?"

"Hindi talaga makatarungan kasi ang bagal mo. It took me more or less ten seconds to take your clothes off you and five minutes later here you are still trying to take this top off me. Kulang ka ba sa practice?"

"Naku, naghahamon na ang asawa ko. Anong kulang sa practice? Praktisado kaya 'to."

"Eh...antagal..." She pouted.

"Gusto mo bang mabilis?" I asked raining kisses down her neck. "You want it hard and fast...?"

"I just want you inside me..." she whimpered maneuvering me onto my back before she shimmied out of her pajamas.

"Parang gusto 'yan..."

She grinned before pulling her top over her head then sitting astride me naked.

"Gustung-gusto ko 'to..." I groaned.

But my naughty wife just sat there smiling.

"Lalabs...ano na?" I moaned my objection.

"H'wag na h'wag kang mambababae, Redley, ha. Amoy na amoy ko 'yung galawan n'ung head ng sorority na 'yun at isang pabigay-bigay pa n'ya sa'yo ng bulaklak ay ingungudngod ko na talaga s'ya sa kalsada—"

She gasped when my thumb found the bundle of nerves just above the opening of her sex.

"Ingungudngod mo s'ya sa kalsada...? 'Tapos ano pang gagawin ng asawa ko?" I asked watching her bite her lower lip. "Sasabunutan mo ba kasi nilalandi 'yung mister mo...?"

I could feel that she was getting wetter as the petals of her womanhood continued to brush slickly against my skin.

"So, alam mong...nilalandi ka n'ya? Alam mo pero, hinahayaan mo—ahh...play fair..."

I hid a smile as I continued to fondle her.

"Iba ang alam kaysa pumapatol at hinding-hindi mangyayaring papatol ako d'un o sa kahit sino kasi ikaw lang ang mahal at mamahalin ko hanggang sa magkaapo na tayo sa tuhod at pareho na tayong uugod-ugod..."

I slid a hand underneath her.

"Naiintindihan mo, Mrs. Yu...?" I asked.

"Yes..." She lifted herself up a little while her hand sought and found my hardness.

She guided my manhood to her entrance raising then lowering herself until I was fully seated inside her.

"You are getting so good at this," I whispered loving the feel of her velvety softness as it stretched to accommodate me.

"I learned from the best teacher..." she whispered back gasping softly.

"You flatter me, my wife..."

"Red...?"

"Yes...?"

"I love you..." she said as she moved her hips indolently making me catch my breath.

"I love you, Gianna Renée Yu. I always will..."

I sat up to wrap an arm around her waist because she loves being held when we make love. I felt one of her hands tangle with my hair and I lowered my head to take a nipple into my mouth.