intro !

thank you for clicking on this fic!

→ you are now reading: "airport hug - riki nishimura"

"airport hugs are supposed to be the most authentic and genuine hugs in the world"

as usual all my fanfictions have an intro explaining the BORING stuff

i absolutely cannot write 'Y/N' and you will never catch me doing so, i kind of care alot about how the aesthetics of my writing structure is and personally i hate the look of writing Y/N when describing their things.

eg. 'Y/N's car'

it looks better with a name so i replace it

eg. 'Mei's car'

anyways lets put aside my personal opinions and move on to the disclaimers n stuff lol

yes this fanfic is riki based.

just incase any locals find this by any chance - no the real riki from enhypen does not act like this.

you will be portraying the character of Mei like I said earlier, i have a big habit of writing things like 'she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration'

as you are supposed to be Mei in this fanfic, i understand that not every person may have the same hair type, texture, skin tone, pronouns etc etc as I would imagine. so im sorry if you come across a piece of text that completely abolishes your own appearance. i write these late at night and focus mainly on getting the storyline and plot done so i don't forget about these ideas.

if you feel offended by any of my remarks in these fanfictions, you are welcome to click off and find a new one. i try to make sure all my fanfictions make every reader feel included and not just the stereotypical pale, blonde haired and blue-eyed girl in many fanfictions.

you can feel free to replace Mei's name with your own if you would like.

everyone is fictional here!

brief summary of the story

you will be portraying Mei Hirata, a twenty four year old artist who lives in central Seoul, her paintings reside in a few art galleries and is actually quite popular among the public. everything in her life is just amazing, her relationship with her boyfriend is great, her social life is great, everything was just perfect. up until she hugged the wrong guy at the airport.

and then, suddenly everything began crashing down.

ermmm im not really sure what else to say except from enjoy
and comments/opinions/criticism are all welcome here !

au: i-hate-you-but-not-really/unexpected-romance/tease

please do not redistribute or copy anywhere else

if by chance you do take heavy inspiration from my fanfics please do credit me or at least message me lol

thank you for reading! enjoy!

koifiished