4

"He better be grateful I'm here at this time, because trust me, I wouldn't do this for anybody else." He scoffed, you could clearly tell he appreciates his best friend.

"This isn't my first rodeo at this time, my boyfriend's flights are always at the worst times." I gave a small sigh, just waiting on him to arrive built up my eagerness.

"You're dedicated, I could never." He smiled, "By the way, I'm Sunoo."

I looked at him with a grin, he seemed like a very nice guy.

"Mei." I responded as he nodded his head.

Finally, the loud rolling of suitcases and chatter came from an arrival gate, and people swarming through. There were a lot more than I expected, is the least I could say.

I thought Min-kyu would be easy to spot, but clearly among such a thick cloud of people, it wouldn't be the easiest thing to do.

Being short wasn't really helpful either in the scenario, I looked around, desperately looking for a guy dressed in the same attire as the picture I got sent.

And finally, I found him. His hood was up, cap was on, headphones on and looking at his phone. My smile was at it's peak as I hurried over, embracing him in a hug from behind.

My arms were around his neck, and to be honest, it was a little bit of a struggle wrapping my arms around him. He seemed to have grown a little taller over the course of a month - or maybe I just wasn't used to seeing him that often.

"Damn you're taller Min-kyu." I took my arms off him, a little confused to why he was so stiff.

The figure turned around and my mouth dropped, my hand over my mouth in pure shock. We stared at each other, in complete, despicable confusion.

I blinked rapidly as he just observed my face.

It was a good looking guy, plump lips and sharp eyes, his face was unreal. But that didn't change the fact that I just hugged a completely different guy - one that was absolutely not my boyfriend.

"Oh- wh-" Words couldn't even come out of my mouth, my body was frozen up until I received a message from my phone.

min: waiting outside of the airport!!!! came out of a different gate !!!

"Excuse me while I run away." I nervously smile before hurriedly running out of there, completely embarrassed and feeling all hot.

My heart raced against my chest, no way I just did that. What are the chances of my boyfriend wearing the exact same clothes as another guy on the flight.

I cursed myself mentally as I scurried around the outside of the airport, looking for Min-kyu desperately. If I had to see that guy again around here, I'd actually jump into the Han River, it seemed like a better option in this moment.

Finally though, I actually saw Min-kyu, and instead of giving him a dramatic, airport style hug, I just gave him a quick hug, dragging him by the wrist to my car.

"Woah, you're in a rush." Min-kyu chuckled, there was no way I could tell him about the situation I had just experienced, at all.

"Okay, well, in my defense I have been up waiting for you." I played my urgency to leave off, he was convinced, and we head into the car.

I started the car immediately was driving in a hurry for a change, and I have never been more thankful to leave the airport. Usually I loved being around it, I loved being inside, but right now? It's going to give me trauma for the rest of my life, I don't think I'll ever be able to wait for Min-kyu the same ever again.

"You look so pretty Mei. Wow, I'm surprised you haven't left me yet." Min-kyu spoke, and I looked over at him, a little confused to why he'd even say something like that.

"What is that even supposed to mean?" I chuckled lightly, still a bit unsure of his comment.

"You're just so unreal." He gave a sigh of relief, leaning his head on the chair and resting his arm on my shoulder.

"You know I'm planning to show my face to the world. I feel like it is time now." I sighed as he took his arm off from around me.

He glanced at me numerous times, his smile dropping and a small frown of dissatisfaction appearing.

"What? Why? You've been doing fine just staying a secret, Mei think about it, imagine all the creeps and the weird-"

"Min-kyu, I don't want to be a secret, I get that there's creepy people, but no matter what I'll do - there's always gonna be creeps around." I gave a light groan, the atmosphere tensing up.

"Mei think this through seriously. You've been doing fine without showing your face, you should stay like this, come on now, don't be stupid." Min-kyu uttered, and I clenched my jaw in annoyance, looking out of the window for a split second.

"Stupid?" I gave a pfft, muttering to myself.