46

AN HOUR LATER

I was wasted, I should've learnt from last time that I shouldn't drink so much - but nevermind, we were both having a good time, my stomach hurting from laughing so much.

"Ah jesus, your alcohol tolerance is so low." He chuckled, I swayed from side to side, my eyes barely open.

I have no idea how I ended up like this, but literally one thing I'll get straight - I'm seriously never drinking so much again.

"Hey. Let's go for fresh air." I giggled, standing up as Taecyeon nodded with a smile, following me out of the building.

We walked out into the cold air, it was pretty cold and I wasn't wearing the most warming clothing. So, out of common courtesy, Taecyeon lend me his jacket, placing it over me as we continued walking up the streets.

"Mei, do you wanna see my studio? My place is literally so close to here, I can show you around, but not for too long because It's seriously a mess." Taecyeon smiled to me, and I spun around, almost losing my balance, looking at him.

"Really?" I was excited, he was finally going to reveal to me his studio and his paintings.

"Yup, my house is literally, just in that building there." He pointed to an apartment complex that was a literal two minute walk away from where we were right now.

I eagerly jumped, quickly pacing my way towards the building. I looked to the side of the road, noticing a familiar car driving by. I wasn't sure whether it was Sunoo's car, or just a car of the same make.

Regardless, I shrugged it off, heading with Taecyeon towards his apartment.

In the elevator, I leant on the wall, barely able to keep my eyes open. My head was falling every like, five seconds, and my balance was completely off the charts.

Damn it Mei, you really should have never been introduced to alcohol.

The doors pinged open, the complex only consisted of like three floors, so it was a rather short ride up the elevator.

"Over here, it's pretty cool." He pointed to his door, guiding me over as I followed behind. For a moment, I thought I could hear someone calling my name from below, I wasn't sure if I was hearing wrong or not, but I swear, it sounded like someone really calling for my name.

"Is there someone shouting for me downstairs?" I stopped, Taecyeon looked at me, concerned.

"Uh what? No, come on." Taecyeon shook his head with a faint smile, waiting for me to trail along.

He opened the door, and I swear, I stopped just as I was about to enter his place. There was definitely two people calling my name from the floor below, but before I could even react, Taecyeon walked in with me, taking the lead.

I opened the door as he walked over to his kitchen for a second, I peered out, then proceeded to leave the door slightly open.

"Hey, it's not that messy." I chuckled, looking around the place, it wasn't too bad, certainly not as bad as he described.

"Follow me, here it is." Taecyeon pointed to a door, waiting for me to open it. I looked at him, waiting for him to open it instead.

So he did, he opened it, and stepped inside. I walked in behind too, and upon expecting a studio with canvases, my heart sank through the storeys of this building.

There were no paintings, none. Instead, pictures of me took in a stalkerish style. Pictures with Boyoung or Niki were crossed out with a big, red x. There were photos of me literally briefly leaving my house just for a quick moment, everything.

My mouth dropped, this guy was a whole ass creep.

"You remember when I said that there was a girl I knew everything about." Taecyeon turned to face me, a smirk on his face.

"Woah, what the fuck.." I stumbled backwards, the room felt as if it was caving in on me.

Seriously, there were so many candid photos, so many creepy ass things, even on the desk there lay a bra of mine that I didn't even know disappeared.

And to think I invited this guy over to my house numerous times??

I grabbed for the door handle, my heart pounding out of my chest right now.

"That girl was you. And I want you Mei." His voice was low, and I'm pretty sure I was going to die today.

"Woah, Taecyeon, no, no. This isn't - no..." I swung the door open, running out in such a wobbly state.

He ran after me, grabbing me by the back of my shirt and halting me from moving forward.

"I hate seeing you with your little boyfriend. I've known you for longer, months. Longer than he ever has. Now that he's gone, you don't have anyone." He gave a low chuckle, raspy and actually horrifying.

I was petrified, my body didn't even let me move.

He gave a smirk, about to lean in to kiss me, that was up until the door swung straight open, cutting him off.