Another rough night

Angel was mumbling random shit under his breath angrily.

"Stupid Val.. Stupid fuckin Val!! Him and his 'Last minute shoots'! I fuckin hate em!" He said, his lower sets of hands becoming fists. With his upper pair of arms he wiped his tears.. Mascara stained fur under his eyes.. He flinched gently as he felt a bruise on his cheek. He walked through the doors of the hotel. His eyes locked with the gaze of the grumpy ol cat, Husker. Angel walked to the bar and sat a stool..

"Just the regular..?" Husk mumbles, already making the drink..

"Yup! You know it toots!" He said shining a fake as fuck smile.

"Oh cut the shit.. I hate when you act all happy when your not." Husk spat setting Angels drink on the bar top. Angel let out a small puff and he took his drink.. taking a sip from it. "What'd he do this time?" Husk asks taking a drink from his cheap booze.

"Anotha last minute shoot. I had ta take 5 guys at once!" Angel exclaims.. Husk reached his paw out.. setting it gently on Angel cheek.. using his thumb to rub the bruise on his cheek. Angel hissed quietly in pain..

"This.. why'd he do it.." Husk asks. His piercing yellow eyes looking at Angel. Angel took in the moment.. the feeling of the felines paw on his cheek. "I uh-.. I got mad.. I was pissed he kept me for extra... So I yelled at em and-.. you know.. he-.. hit me.." He quivered. Pain washing over him as the memory flashed through his mind. 

"I hate that asshole.." Husk says gently detaching his paw from his cheek. Angel frowned the warmth on his cheek now gone. "Me too" Angel added, taking another sip from his drink..

"Well its late legs.. Im done for the day.. why dont you head up too..?" Husk said tossing his empty booze bottle in the trash. Angel smiled softly. He liked how Husk would care.. or atleast seem to care.. its a nice change.. The white spider stood up nodding his head. 

"Yeah.. sleep sounds nice." 

Husk walked Angel to his room. "Goodnight Huskyy~" Angel teased booping him on his little heart shaped nose. 

"Don't do that.." Husk mumbled in annoyance, rolling his eyes though a gentle smile was displayed on his face. "Goodnight Legs.." Husk added.. waving gently as he walked away.

Angel shut his bedroom door and plopped on his bed. His pig, Fat Nuggets, crawling on his chest oinking. "Hey Nuggs.. Ya happy to see daddy?" Angel whispered petting the pig. He oinked in response, make The spider chuckle under his breath. Angel got up, took his clothes off, which really needed a wash. I mean seriously, who knows what stains live on that... he pulled his boots off and looked at his hooves (Hooves? I dunno what to really call his feet tbh). He never liked his feet. Not when he was alive and certainly not in hell.. thats why all of his films had his with shoes on. Or even if he was just having sex with someone. He'd never take his shoves off. Infact he doesnt even remember if he showed VAL his hooves.

Angel slipped on a light pink t-shirt and some black shorts.. he walked to his bath room. He washed all his make up off. Realization settling in that Husk saw him as such a mess.. He bit the inside on his cheek praying he wouldnt tell anyone.. Husk wouldnt do that.. right..? 

Angel brushed his teeth then curled into bed.. he cuddled Fat Nuggs a slowly drifted off to sleep.

Once Husk dropped Angel off his walked back to his own room. He took off his overalls and just went in boxers not caring a single fuckin bit. He brushed his teeth though, that he had well kept. Afterwards he got into bed. He pawed at the blankets a bit before finally curling up and sleeping. (When I say he pawed at the bed I mean when cats mess with blankets to make it more comfy, or whatever. I dont fuckin know its 11 at night and Im tired asf😭)