The end😄

Later that day..

Husk and Angel were both currently walking down the steps of the hotel to get some food.. when they got down there they saw everyone staring at them.. Charlie was clearly flustered, Vaggie pissed, along with Alastor..

"Oh- uh- hi, Angel and- Husk." Charlie stutters out, not being able to look at the two the same..

"Hi Charlie.. whys everyone lookin at us like- ohhhh" Anthony blushed in realization..

"Just- go dammit.. no one wants to look at you two right now.." Vaggie says annoyed.. 

Angel sighs embarrassed.. "cmon Husk, lets go.." Angel walks to the kitchen, Husk following behind.. Alastor yanks Husk by his wrist.

"Be that loud again and I take you to vet to get neutered." Alastor threatened letting go of his wrist. "Now now good friend! Why dont you follow our feminine friend to the kitchen, hm?" He said smiling widely. Husk nodded, knowing damn well Alastor wasnt fuckin lying. He ran to catch up with Anthony.

They all lived happily ever after!!😁 Except Cherri. She died..

BUT THEN GOT REDEEMED AND MET WITH SIR PENTIOUS‼️‼️😆 

A/N: Now that Ive finished this, I can work on my other  story 'The Bartender.' 

Im also currently working on a one sided radiostatic story! 

If you guys have any ideas for a future Huskerdust story GIVE IT. I love writing about these two sm.

Byee!😜