Confessions n kissing

After everyone ate Angel went to his room.. he slammed the door shut and curled up on to his bed.. tears flooding his eyes. Far Nuggets oinked as he nuzzled up against the sobbing spider. 

"I fucked up Nugs.. I cant believe I thought he liked me.. God Im an idiot.." Angel told his pig sobbing. He oinked in reply.. Anthony sniffled..

"Youre right.. I should stop cryin and find em.." Anthony mumbled, kissing his pet on the forehead.. before he went anywhere he changed out his clothes.. He threw on some comfy shorts and a tanktop.. he slipped on his boots, and left. He checked everywhere.. he just couldn't find him.. he eventually looked outside.. he was just gonna give up.. when walking inside he saw a certain someones tail hanging off the roof.. Anthony chuckled to himself.. he looked around to find a way up.. he saw a drain pips and climbed it.. once he made it to the top he saw Husk drinking away..

"Whiskers..?" Anthony said.. walking next to him.. he sat down beside him..

"Legs.." He replied.. throwing the now empty bottle off the roof..

"Im sorry.." Anthony whispered.. not all that good with apologies.. 

"For?"

"Thinking I had a chance with you.."

A long silence..

"I like you too Legs.." Husk admitted, turning to Anthony.. the spider blushed.

"Ya do..? Then why-"

"Im not good with love.." 

"Husk-.. its okay I-.."

"No Anthony.. I dont want to mess up.. I dont want to hurt you.. I care about you too much.."

Angel was taken aback by Husks words..

"You know I dont care.. I fucking love you Husk.. Okay..? I mean it.. I just-.. I thought.. you didnt feel the same.. I was so heart broken and-.. I just- I love you.. okay..?" Anthony admits.. he was crying. He didnt really know why.. he was though.. 

"I-.. love you too.." Husk hasnt said those words for some time.. it was noce to say them again.. especially to someone who needed it..

"Now may I kiss you..?" Anthony asked smiling and giggling..

"You may" Husk teased..

Anthony happily kissed the cat on the lips. He tasted like alcohol. Angel had tasted like cigarettes and bubblegum.

They released the kiss..

"Ya know.. Ive kissed alotta guys. But that.. was fuckin awesome." Angel said, a soft smile displayed on his face.. 

Husk chuckled "thanks.."

Later that night.. Husk walked Anthony back to his room.. 

"Goodnight Husky-poo~" Angel teased..

"Goodnight Anthony.." Husk replied.. giving angel a soft kiss on the lips.. 

After that the two went to their own rooms.