Fuckin Alastor

(Around two-ish weeks after Cherri moving in)

Husk felt dizzy. Dizzy and scared. The green chain around his neck tightened.. He looked at the demon holding it.. He looked terrifying. 

"What did I tell you Husker? What did I say Id do if you mis behaved?!" Alastor asked, Getting in Husks face. Husk tried to remember. 

"Fuck- I-" Husk trembled. He felt a strong yank on the chain.

"Language!" Alastor yelled. 

"Gah-!" Tears swelled in the felines eyes. He thought harder.

"M-My wings.. you'll tear them feather by feather.." Husk whispered.. Realization he'd be doing so.. "Alastor dont.. please.. I'll do anything-"

Husk yelped loudly as he felt a feather from his wings being plucked. The pain kept going for a good 20 feathers. Husk felt powerless. He tried to scream.. he wanted to scream.. but nothing came out. Tears drenched his fur under his eyes. Suddenly voices.. Husk tried to make out what happened that made Alastor stop..

"Saved by the bell." Alastor hissed. Tossing Husk across the hallway making him hit the wall. The chain faded as Alastor disappeared. Husk was shaking.. his torn wing was covered in blood. His breaths came in short pants.. all he could hear was faint talking and a loud ringing..

Angel had just gotten his nails painted and went shopping with Charlie, Vaggie, and Cherri. They had also stopped by some place to get lunch.

"Oh thank you so much Angel for paying." Charlie said sincerely as she held onto her girlfriends hand.

"Of course! Ya let me live with ya rent free.. I also make millions, its the least I could do, really." Angel said chuckling. They walked into the hotel chatting some more. The three girl went upstairs into their rooms to most likely put away all their stuff. Angel was gonna do the same when he took notice that Husk wasnt at his bar..

"Husky..?" Angel whispered.. dropping his bags by  the staircase.. he looked around.. "Huskyy..?" He said, louder.. Worry crept in to Angel. There was one time Husk had got extremely drunk and confessed all Alastor had done to him..

'Im and idiot! An idiot! Leaving Husk alone with fuckin Alastor! You dumb piece of shit!!' Angel thought as he ran down the halls looking for Husk. He turned the corner and saw Husk laying on the floor, shaking.. 

Husk's vision was blurry.. all he could see was a tall white figure in pink run up to him.. the yelling he heard was so loud but so faint.. the ringing still continued.. Husk squinted as much as he could to see who it was..

"Angel..?" He whispered before passing out in the spiders arms..