Cupcakes, pasta, and JAMBALAYA!! :3

Its been around 2 days since Husk's bath and the rose smell still lingered. 

Currently, Everyones in the kitchen cooking. They did this often where everyone would just cook. Why? Its just fun. Even if someone wasnt cooking, they were doing something in the kitxhen having fun. Like how Nifty was keeping the bigs away from everyones dishes.

"Hey Babe, hand me the strawberries.." Charlie called as she grabbed a cutting board. She was currently making strawberry vanilla cupcakes. Vaggie nodded in response as she swooshed to the fridge. She grabbed the thing of strawberries and handed them to her girlfriend. 

"Husk, dont you dare snap the fuckin pasta, or I'll snap your neck!!" Angel yelled at the cat, snatching the noodles out his paws. "You're getting fur every-fuckin-where!!" Angel snarled as he started to boil the water.

"Its not like I do it on purpose!" Husk hissed back. 

"Youre feather ar' gettin everywhere too!!" Angel yelled.

"Oh Im soooOooOoOoOoOoO sorry!! Let me just stop shedding cause I totallyyy can just decide to!" Husk mocked.

"You're lucky I love ya!" Angel snapped back.

"Oh please Legs, cut tha shit.." Husk mumbled, drinking more of his cheap booze."

Alastor hummed happily happily as he made his jambalaya. He knew his mothers recipe by heart. 

"Nifty dear!" He called, making Nifty stop chasing bugs.

"Ya Alastor?" Her one eye staring at him intrigued.

"Fetch me there ingredients from the kitchen, will you?" He handed the maid and list of ingredients he needed for his dish.

"Of course sir!" She smiles wide before taking the list and scurrying around for them things listed.

"Im kinda upset we didnt come home to a new guest.." Charlie sighs to her partner as they put the batter in the cupcake pan.

"Me too sweetie.. buts thats one day, we still have hope. We always will.." Vaggie comforts, smiling at Charlie.

"Thank you Vaggie.." Charlie whispers before smiling and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Husk, gimme the tomatos.." Angel mumbled to the fluffy alcoholic.

"Why cant you?" He snarled back.

"Just do it Husk.. Pleasee~ I'll do anythin in returrnnn~" Angel asked biting his lip, Grinding against Husk 'accidentally'. Husk blushed but quickly wiped it off..

"I'll pass.." Husk mumbled before going to the fridge.

*BONK*

Everyone turned to the middle on the kitchen. Husk had tripped on Nifty.

"God fuckin dammit Nift!" Husk hollared rubbing his head, "look what yav done-!" Husk looked up to see Alastor giving him a 'do not insult my child you fucking bitch' kinda stare. Husk sighed and looked at Nifty who was upset by the mess she made.

"I'll help with this mess.." he mumbles..

Everyone resumes their cooking while the two clean up the mess.

After everyone was done they all revealed there dishes. 

"We madeee!" Charlie says, adding a long pause for 'dramatic effect' "Cupcakesss!! Witxh steawberries!"

"I made, my familys famous pasta!" Angel said proudly, loving the Italian in him. "Made with our secret sauce" Angel added.

"I-" Alastor started before being cut pff by everyone. 

"Jambalaya, we know Alastor, ya make the same dish everytime.." they said together.

"We have to admit though-! Its some good jambalaya!" Charlie added, not wanting Alastors feelings to be hurt.

While everyone was eating..

*DING DONNGG*

"*gasp* The doorbell!! HOLY SHIT THE DOORBELL!!" Charlie yelled, "IT COULD BE A NEW GUEST! HOLY FUCK!!" She yelled scrambling to the door. She opened to reveal Cherri Bomb.