Bath for the kitty cat

The two sat at the bar a little longer, bickering a little and having some real conversation.. 

"Yikes Husky, you smell like you need a bath.. desperately." Angel said, now noticing the grumpy cats stench.

"Nope, nuh uh, nada, zip, no. Not happening Legs." Husk replied shaking his head and take a drink from his now empty bottle.

"Yea, yuh huh, ya-ya, yup, yes. It is happening Kitty." Just like that Angel dust swooped up the cat. 

"Hey! Put me down Angel!!" 

"Nope! You're taking a bath!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

The two argued like this the whole way to Angels room. Angel opened his door with his lower set of arms since he held the grumpy feline in the upper set. Fat Nuggets oinked happily at then sight of Angel.

"Hi Nuggs! Happy to see daddy??" Angel cooed as he set Husk on his feet. "Cmon kitty cat, to the bathroom." He ordered, pushing him toward the door. Husk grumbled as he walked to the bathroom..

"Cmon clothes off" Angel said starting the bath.

"I aint taking my clothes off! Especially with all your creepy little eyes on me!" Husk snarled. "Im not even taking this bath anyway" he huffed..

"You are taking a bath, you smell like alcohol and shit.. but just.. call me in when your ready, alright?" Angel said, respectfully.

"Fine..." Husk sighed.. Angel nodded and left the bathroom. Husk could hear Angel oohs and awes to Fat Nuggets through the door.. Husk inspected his bathroom.. he had a lot of makeup on the counters.. that was really it.. there was pink mat infront of the bathtub. There was a little liter box, presumably for Fat Nuggets. Husk sighed as took his top hat off.. he unbuttoned his over alls and slid them off.. he un-did his bowtie and set it on the counter. He slid his boxer off and  grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. 

"You can uh.. come in.." Husk mumbled, making the door swing open. Husk got picked up by the spider. Angel was about to place Husk in the water but Husk doesnt allow it. How you might ask?By hissing and clawing.

"Oh stop it! You're actin like a child!" Angel spat.

Husk's hisses and scratches continued.

"God dammit Husk, stop it!" 

Husk went silent. He stares at Angel and sighed. "Just get it over with.."

Angel nodded and placed him gently in the water. He still hissed, due to pure instinct. Once he was in the water angel got on his knees outside the tub. Angel grabbed his rose scented body wash (maybe shampoo since they have fur? Conditioner?? I dunno) and started massaging it into the cats fur.

"See.. it aint that bad.." Angel mumbles smiling softly.

"I hate every second of-" Husk was cut off by a nice relaxing sensation.. Husk purred loudly. 

"What was that Husky?~" Angel teased.

"Nothin.." Husk mumbled.. his purring filled the room. Once Angel got to the back on Huskers head Husk mumbled something.. 

"What was that Husk..?" Angel asks, not hearing the felines mumbles.

"Behind my right ear..." He mumbled louder.. Angel did so and starts massaging body wash by his right ear. A loud purr erupted from Husk. 

"Mnn.. nm.. mhm.. that's-.. thats it.." Husk mumbled purring louder and louder.. 

After the bath Angel left the bathroom so Husk could re dress.. But Angel had strictly told his to only put on boxers for now. Husk listened and slipped on his boxers. His sopping wet body getting water all over the floor. "Uh, Come in.." He called. Angel cane in and started looking through his drawers.. he pulled out a hair dryer. He plugged it in.

"Wha- You arent usin that shit on me!!" Husk snarled.

"Yes I am. You wanna be soppin wet? No, thats what I fuckin thought.." Angel snapped back.. he turned it on and started blow drying Husks fur. 

Once her was done Husk was very puffy and soft. Oh boy did Angel love it..

"Awee!! You're so fluffyyy!!" He awee touching Husk's fluffiness. 

Husk sighed annoyed, "can I get the reat pf my clothes on now?" He asled, wanting to get another drink.

"Awe, I liked you in only boxers Husky-poo~ Rawr~" Angel teased seductively. 

"No. Gross. Stop it Angel.." Husk said pulling his overalls on. He put his bowtie on and top hat as well before walking out of the spiders room. 

"You're leavin my room already?!" Angel whines standing in the door frame, "I didnt even get ta suck your dick!" He frowned looking at Husk.

"You never will.." Husk grumbled walking down stairs to get a drink. 

♥️EXTRA♥️

Once Charlie and Vaggie got back, Charlie rushed to the forst person she saw to ramble about. Which was Husker.

"Oh my god! Our trip was so fun Husk! We went to the prettiest sights ever! Though most pf the tome he was showing us his rubber duck collection- it was still soo cool and-! Wait- did you take a bath? You smell like roses." Charlie paused her ramble.

Husk blushed softly. "Just-.. continue your story.." he mumbled taking a large swig of his drink.