Anthony.

"That shit says Anthony! I mean damn I know you cant fuckin read, but thats not Angel's contract!" Husk yelled.. His wing hurt.. he wanted to get this over with..

"Oh? Did the little slutbag not tell you? Angel Dust is a stage name. Little bitty Anthony is the real fuck. Though Im sure you never got to meet him~" Valentino said, putting the contract away..

Husk's head hurt.. the same dizzy feeling crept up on in.. he hissed in anger and pain. He ran up to Valentino and pushed him to the ground. Punch after punch after punch.. 

Valentino tried to shoot but was out of bullets. Pure anger was in Husk. Why? Many reasons. Valentino had early called him pathetic.. Angel never told him he was.. Anthony.. ye had always loved the real angel but.. never knew real Angel had a name..

Husk looked at his paws, covered in the moths blood. Valentino looked like SHIT. I mean he looked like shit to begin with (actually not rlly his character design is fucking fire but yk what I mean) but you know.. he had his own blood all over.. lost a fucking tooth. Had probably a black eye..

Husk got up off him.. the pain the morh dealt to him hitting harder at time progressed.. Husk walked away panting..

On his way down many stared.. he was covered in blood.. luckily he got put before Vox or Velvet had noticed him.. He saw Angel still waiting outside for him. He was pacing back and forth worried. He looked up and saw the beat up Husk.. 

"HUSK!" Angel yelled,  tears already swelling up in his eyes. "FUCK-! Whiskers! Are you okay?! Cmon lets go home! I need to patch you up..!" Angel picked up the cat and started leaving..

"Wait.." Husk said. Making the spider stop.

"What? What is if Husk??" Angel asked.

"I said Id blow this shit up didnt I?" He smiled and threw the dice at the building.. Angel quickly ran so they wouldnt get hurt.

"Your fuckin insane Husk.." Angel giggles as a huge explosion goes off in the background.. yells and screams are heard.. 

"Oh whatever.."

"No but actually.. You're so hurt.. " Angel said, now walking again.. he frowned..

"Its okay Legs.. just as long as I got you to patch me up.. best 'nurse' around.."

"Awe.. thank youu." Angel smiled.

This.. this was Anthony..

"No.. thank you.. Anthony.." Husk replied.. the bame Anthony was so sweet and bitter at the same time..

"How-.."

"I saw your contract.."

"Oh..."

It was silent for awhile..

"Why didnt you tell me your name was Anthony.."

"Cause no one knows me like that anymore-"

"I do. I always have known 'Angel Dust' wasnt really.. you.. thats an act.. thats the act you have to do for the studio.. but I know Anthony.. just never knew he had a name.." Husk said.. smiling.. burrying his head into Angel tiredly..

"Your such a dork.." Anthony said smiled.. tiny happy tears strolling down his cheeks..