the FUCK happened to you?!

"Wha-.. what.." Husk mumbled.. slowly opening his eyes.. He was on a red velvet bed.. he knew this room. It was Angels.

"Husky! Husky your up!" Angel cried as he ran to Husk.. the yells hurt his head..

"Quieter.." he grumbled.. 

"Shit- sorry- you're right.." Angel said worried "Are-.. Are you okay..?? I was so worried for you Husk.. You were shaking  so much.. you're wings were so torn.." 

Husk looked at his wing to see it was heavily bandaged.. 

"Heh.. You bandaged me up..?" Husk asked, turning his attention to the worried spider..

"Uh yea- I aint no doctor but I tried my best.." Angel admitted..

"Anyone else know Im.. hurt.." 

'Hurt.' Husk hated that. The word hurt made him sound weak.. he didnt want to be weak. He wanted to the fucking overlord he used to be.. but he couldnt cause that shit head Alastor.

"No.. I didnt know if you'd want that.." Angel mumbled.. holding the cats hand.. petting it gently.. the action made Husk purr.. "Thank you for caring.." Husk mumbled, his purrs continuing..

"Thank you for caring, Husk.." Angel said back.. still gently rubbing his paw.. 

"Me..?" Husk asked, smiling a little..

"Yeah.. you make me feel like Im more than just a fuck toy.. You-.. you really care for me.. and.. and thats really special to me, Husk.." Angel admitted.. he was being honest.. really honest.. he hadn't been this truth full for some time.. but something about Husk just.. made him feel like he could be.. himself..

"Im happy I can make you feel that way Angel.." Husk whispered.. smiling slightly.

"Hehe.. Old grumpy bartender goin soffttt~" Angel teased.

"Oh shut up.." Husk replied chuckling.. a sharp pain went through his wing, "Fuck.." He whined laying back down.. 

"You should get some rest.. want me to get some pain killers?" Angel asked, worry creeping back in.. 

"Please.." Husk said shutting his eyes.

Angel nodded and walked to his bathroom. He opened his medicine cabinet and grabbed some Tylenol. He poured it into the little cup and walked back to Husk.. 

"Open.." Angel mumbled, making Husk open his mouth slightly.. Angel poured the medicine in his mouth and Husk swallowed.. "Get some rest Husky.." Angel mumbled before giving the cat a little kiss on the forehead.. Husk was pretty much already asleep so he had no reaction. Angel blushed at his own action. Had he really just gave him a little peck..? Angel walked back to the bathroom and rinsed the cup with water.  Angel put away the medicine and went back to Husk..

♥️Extra♥️ (kinda)

Angel was laying in his bed cuddling Fat Nuggs while Husk snored in the background. He scrolled aimlessly on his phone. A quiet weak groan came from the cat.

"Damn, my wing is fuckin sore.." He mumbled..

Angel turned around and saw Husk stretching. 

"Mn, I could massage your back" Angel offered, putting his phone down on the night stand.

"That'd-.. that'd actually be really nice.. just dont do nothin weird.." Husk said flipping over so he laid on his stomach. Angel kneeled over the cat and started massaging his back.. using all four arms. The spider could feel Husk's body vibrate as he purred.. 

"Mmnn.. More-.. more up left.." Husk mumbled, his purrs getting louder.. Angel followed his orders and moved up toward the left. 

"Fuckk.." Husk mumbled "god you have the hands of an angel.." He added making Angel chuckle.