Charlie being.. Charlie

"Wakey Wakey Angel!! Hells sun is shining, people are screaming, and-!" Charlie was cut off by the tired spider 

"Im up Charlie.. calm ya tits.." He called from his room. He stood up and walked to his bathroom. He brushed his hair(??) and did light makeup.. he grabbed his boots and yanked them on. He walked downstairs to be met by everyone else.. he sat next to Husk on the lounge couch they had.

"Okay soo!! My dad is going to be showing me some cool stuff of his- or whatever-! And I need you guys to keep a steady hold on the place!!" Charlie smiled widely, "If anyone comes in for redemption, be super nice!! Tell them all the ground rules and stuff- just dont scare them away!" She said looking between Husk and Alastor. 

"I would be able to watch over you idiots, but Im going with her." Vaggie spat, glaring at everyone. 

"Oh dont worry toots! I know what ta do to make a guy stay around~" Angel said putting his legs on Husks lap, and looking at him seductively. Husk, of course, pushed his legs off and snarled. 

Once the girls left it was pretty much silent. Nifty just ran off to kill bugs or whatever she does.. 

"Well my good fellows! I plan pn meeting my dearest friend Rosie in Cannibal Town! Good lick keeping the hotel in its sorts!" Alastor hummed, his radio-static like voice was loud in the room. "You will, wont you Husker?" He added, eerily turning his head to the grumpy ol cat. 

"Ah.. yea.. I'll manage this shit show.." 

"Ah- You shouldn't use such foul language if we do get a good guess! Cursing is no way to welcome someone! So behave, kitty cat!" Alastor classic grinned grew wider. With that Alastor left.. it was quiet. Husk went to his bar and grabbed some cheap booze. He took a large swig of it. He mumbled after, "Im gonna need stronger shit.."  he looked through more bottles before grabbing something stronger.. he sipped it, the taste hit him like a truck. Just how he needed it. He downed the whole fuckin bottle but still didnt feel like it was enough. So he grabbed the bottle he had before and sipped on that. 

"Hi kitty-kitty~" Angel said sitting on the bar stool.

"Just because Alastor calls me 'kitty' doesnt mean you get to." Husk snarled.

"Awee, the pussy-cat angery?" Angel teased petting Huskers tail. It sent a shover up Husk's spine. He purred softly before swatting the spiders hand away with his tail. "DONT DO THAT!" Husk yelled, the fur on his cheeks turning a slight rose. 

Angel gasped in awe "Ypu purr?!" 

"Of course I.. 'purr'.. Im a cat, I got stupid fuckin cat instinct.." Husk rolled his eyes, "It aint rocket science.."