Yeah, this is the smut chapter for those who skip the whole book to find the sex

SMUT WARNING (if u couldnt tell by the very obvious fucking title of this chapter)

Husk woke up the next morning, in a large pool of sweat.. god fucking dammit.

He just wanted to go back to bed and act like he wasn't currently in heat. He always hated this week of his life that happened every year. But now.. now he dreaded it more. He was dating Anthony, no way he wasnt gonna try something..

The cat got up and stretched, letting out a little 'mew'. Husk didnt even fucking understand it. Hear was meant for female animals. Not cats like fuckin Husk! He walked to the bathroom and went to shower, he felt gross covered in sweat.

After his shower he changed into just a different pair of boxers.. he blow dried his fur making himself all puffy too. Husk lay back down and whined silently.. the moment really starting to kick in.

"Huskyy! Whiskerrss! Kitty Catt!!" Angel called from the outside his room. Husk groaned..

"Yes..?" He replied.. trying to keep self control.

"Why you all alone in ya room and shit? Come out here and hang out with mee!"

"Nope.. not today.. or at all this week.."

"WHAT!! But thats so long with out seeing your cute little face..!" Angel whined.. fuck. Damn why did every little thing he said sound cute.

"Anthony I cant now.. you gotta understand.."

"Husk! Tell me whats wrong."

"No"

"Yes!"

"Im not sayin jackshit-!"

Angel opens the door to see his boyfriend red.

"How'd ya open that?! I locked it!" Husk asks,  genuinely confused.

Angel holds up a bobby pin and puts it back in his hair. He shuts the door behind him and sits next to Husk.

"Whats wrong with ya?"

Husk bit the inside of his cheek. Angel was wearing such loose clothing. Fuck.. Husk didnt say anything.. he just pointed at his calendar.. Angel head turned with the motion.

"Huh-?" Angel raised an eye brow not understandin "I dont get it- ohhh." His face darken with realization "OH." He turned back to Husk.

"Why didnt you say so??" 

"Gee I dunno. Maybe cause it's embarrassing as fuck-?!" Husk yelled..

"Cmon kitty cat..let's play~" Angel climbed on to Husk..

"Anthony you dont have to-"

"I know..I want to.."

Husk blushed deeply.. praying for his life..

Angel bent down and began to kiss his him.. kiss turned to make out quickly.. while doing so Angel started undressing himself. Once the two were just in underwear. Angel gently grinded up against Husk, making him whimper. Angel continued to grind his member against Husks creating friction as he kissed the cats neck, leaving lipstick marks..

"Fuck Anthony.." Husk mumbled.. put his forearm against his forehead, covering his eyes.

"Yes Baby~?" Angel replied, still grinding and kissing his neck.

"Stop being such a tease.." He said.. now desperate for the attention and touch. 

"Impatient, hm..?"  Anthony asked stopping the motion and lifting his head up to look at Husk. He looked fucking adorable in this moment.. practically shaking under his touch... 

"Anthony stop t-teasing.. Please.." He begged.. 

"Alright fine.." Angel moved down to Husks dick.. he gave it a soft lick through his boxers, making Husk shiver. Angel put his fingers on the rim of Husks boxers, he looked up at Husk asking for full approval.. Husk nodded impatiently... Angel pulled down his boxers and looked at Husk cock eagerly.. 

The cat turned his head,  unable to look at this without losing it.. Anthony gave it a few little kisses before he started to lick the tip.. Anthony quickly took Husk in fully. 

"Fuck.. Anthony...~" Husk mumbled out.. Putting a hand on Angels head to control the speed.. The room was filled with tiny 'slurps' and Husks groans.. Angel lifted his head up.

"Why-Why you stop..?" Husk asks, upset the pleasure was gone.. 

"You'll see.." Angel says sitting up.. He slips his underwear off, then hovers his ass right above Husks cock. Husk takes the sign of what Angel is wanting to do.. he gives the nod of approval and Angel slowly sits on his cock.

"Ngh~ Fuck.." Anthony mumbles as he sits.. Once he was all the way down he looked at Husk to see how he was feeling..

"You good Husk..?"

"F-Fuck.. yea.."

"Mhm.." Angel was about to start but Husk stopped him.

"Wait-! Could we maybe have like.. a safe word..?" He asks.. some what embarrassed..

"Of course.." Angel said his bottom set of hands on Husks chest..

"Uhm.. violet..?"

"Sure.. you ready now..?"

Husk nods in response.. Angel slowly starts moving up and down on Husks cock. Light moans trembled out his mouth as he rode the cat. 

"Mn fuck.." Husk moaned as Angel slowly sped up.. 

"Husk..~" Angel moaned loudly,  making Husk shiver..

"Faster.." Husk mumbled out.. Angel heard and followed his command.. the quick change of pace sent Husk closer to over the edge.

"Anthony~ Fuck~!" He moaned, slightly shaking.. he scratched at Angels back looking for something to hold on to.. Angel was rarely top when he fucked, but when he was, he loved watching people tremble beneath him. Especially now since its Husk. Husk wings flapped slightly and his tail wagged, hitting the bed with a pat. 

"Im gonna c-cum..!" Husk whines/yelps out to Angel..

"Cum in me Husky~" Angel moans to Husk, out of pure instinct of doing it at work, setting Husk over the edge. Husk coming just made made Angel cum over Husks chest. Angel got off Husk, the two panting heavily.. Anthony lay next to Husk as they process what just happened.

"Im gonna have to take another shower.." Husk mumbled after awhile..

"Mn, I could showa with ya~" Angel offers, turning on his side and messing with Husks fur..

"Could you now?" Husk says back smiling.

"Mmhm~"

A/N: I hope this wasn't cringey as fuck :(